c 63,64

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (63) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

These are two completely different concepts.

Therefore, Li Hanfei chose to ignore all Yue Cheng's performance for the time being. At least... wait until you find your brother.

I fell asleep with a lot of worries at night, and when I opened my eyes the next morning, I woke up directly. The moment I opened my eyes, I felt no sleep at all.

Yue Cheng always gets up earlier. He will do everything he can before Li Hanfei wakes up.

I didn't see anyone from Yue Cheng when I went out, so I got into the sheep pen, and sure enough I saw Yue Cheng guarding the ewe, with his hand on the ewe's belly, as if he was feeling something.

"Is there any movement?" Li Hanfei asked.

Yue Cheng was unsure and said, "It seems to be there, but it's not obvious."

The rising sun just shines through the plastic windows, which is almost the best time of the day. Looking at the ewe in the sunshine, her belly is indeed bigger than when she was first brought in. If you touch the sheep's back, you can feel the bones. It is indeed very thin.

"Wean the lamb." Li Hanfei said.

"How to wean?"

"First control the lambs to drink milk, eat more forage, and take your time." Li Hanfei has never raised sheep, but he knows how his classmates wean dogs. The lamb didn't look young anymore. Since it was suspected that the ewe still had babies in her belly, we couldn't let them steal too much nutrition.

The two did what they said, and found some thicker branches to make a small railing to separate the ewes and lambs. They made a simple small door to separate the two sides, and then opened the small door several times a day. , let the lamb drink two mouthfuls of milk, and then the number of times gradually decreases. Because there is only a railing between them, both sides can see each other at any time, so both sides will not be irritable and depressed. The ewe can lick the lamb as soon as she pokes her head in, and there is no need to worry about the ewe being depressed during pregnancy.

The two of them worked for an hour to finish it. After leaving the sheepfold, in addition to smelling bad, they also had empty stomachs.

When Yuecheng went to catch fish, Li Hanfei stopped him. He took some half-dried fish meat and threw it into the pot to cook with rice. After the water boiled, he added a little salt. Semi-dried fish meat is more delicious than fresh fish meat. Li Hanfei can eat two bowls of meat porridge dry with pickled mustard.