c 143,144

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (143) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Most of the rest are small electrical appliances.

Just as Li Hanfei was about to walk back through the back door, Yue Cheng stuck his head out and called him over.

There were several large boxes stacked in that inconspicuous corner. Previously, because several boxes were placed together, they looked heavy, but Yue Cheng took the boxes away and immediately floated up.

Li Hanfei came closer and looked at one of the open ones. There were six cans of milk powder inside!

And it is a first-tier brand, even Li Hanfei has heard of its name. The price is also really expensive.

"These boxes are all the same," Yue Cheng said.

This means that these are milk powder. Yue Cheng still remembers the ecstasy and expectation when Li Hanfei brought back the milk powder before, and also knew that he liked the milky taste of milk powder. I found so much at once that I could drink it for a long time.

Li Hanfei hurriedly unpacked all the packages and put the jars into sacks one by one.

At this time, Jiang Yuedong also swam over and said, "The back door is locked."

He went across the city to find the iron wire artifact and easily picked the door lock again and went straight to the back.

At the back is a warehouse made of colored steel, a bit like a container. Maybe it's because of the color steel, there are no gaps, and the remaining air in the upper part is stronger. Ignoring the water for the moment, after emerging from the water, he took a flashlight and saw that Li Hanfei was directly face to face with a box truck.

It startled him.

After taking a closer look, I can tell that this is a cold chain truck!

Li Hanfei grabbed Yue Cheng: "It's a cold chain truck! There must be fresh goods in it!"

Jiang Yuedong said: "It's been almost two months, can I still eat it?"

Li Hanfei said: "Silly! Aren't those fruits and vegetables distributed by the cold chain? They are not necessarily rotten. To say the least, even if they are rotten, most of them must be foam boxes. Foam is waterproof , What's wrong with decorating it!"