c 33,34

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (33) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei's face felt hot and he closed his eyes without any further thought.

He didn't know why he was ashamed. He had always slept with his brother since he was a child, and often hugged him. Why was he so embarrassed today?

Maybe it's because this person is not my brother.

But what can two men do if they hug each other? When we were sleeping in the dormitory before, the two classmates in the dormitory imitated the movements in action movies, rubbing and moaning, and they were still straight men.

Li Hanfei was thinking wildly as his breathing gradually became evener. He fell asleep quickly and did not hear Yue Cheng's faint sigh.

When they woke up the next day, the sun had risen very high. I really don't blame the two for being lazy in bed. It's been a long time since they had such a serious sleep, and they were in bed.

Li Hanfei pulled the quilt in the morning and changed into a comfortable position, but his knees were pressed against the person next to him.

He smacked his lips and muttered unconsciously: "Brother...what do you want to eat in the morning?"

As soon as the words were spoken, Li Hanfei's throat suddenly choked. He raised his eyes and met Yue Cheng's eyes, and then Li Hanfei suddenly remembered his situation.

Unconsciously, he smiled bitterly. He woke up several times and couldn't tell where he was. His heart was really big.

"I'm going to cook." Yue Cheng sat up and went to pick up the clothes on the ground. Li Hanfei stopped him. The clothes were covered with salt particles condensed by sea water, making them very uncomfortable to wear. He went to the bamboo raft to take the suitcase into the cabin.

After leaving the cabin and enjoying the sunshine and sea breeze, Li Han let out a long sigh of relief.

It was windy in the morning and the sea was not exactly calm. The suitcases were brought over, and the two of them were only wearing dry tops and underwear on their lower bodies. When the sun comes out, it won't be too cold.

There were wax blocks on the fishing boat, and they used the wax blocks to light the stove. Li Hanfei set up a fire on the stove to cook porridge, chopped open a coconut, threw the coconut milk and coconut meat into the pot, and cooked a pot of coconut porridge. As soon as the fragrance spread, Li Hanfei heard a "dong" sound not far away.