c 19,20

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (19) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei took two bites of the fish. Although he didn't know what kind of fish it was, there was no thorn and a little seasoning, so Li Hanfei couldn't stop eating it. By the time he realized what he was eating, he had eaten most of the fish.

Looking at the remaining fish, Li Hanfei finally realized his conscience. Seeing that the water was about to boil, he handed the remaining fish to Yue Cheng and said, "I'll make something delicious for you."

Yue Cheng didn't dislike Li Hanfei's leftover fish meat, so he sat on the wood nearby and looked at him curiously.

Li Hanfei opened the can of braised pork, looked at the white meat flakes inside, swallowed, and poured the canned meat into the food box.

After the water boils, cut the fish fillets and throw them into the water. The food box was almost full, so I waited for the water to boil for a minute or two, then took it out and poured it into a stainless steel basin, then filled the food box with fresh water and continued to boil it.

With bright eyes, Li Hanfei handed the braised pork and fish soup to Yue Cheng. Smelling the rich aroma of meat in the air, he looked at Yue Cheng expectantly: "Try it!"

Yue Cheng picked up a piece of fish with a plastic spoon and put it into his mouth, chewing it very carefully. Li Hanfei stared at Yue Cheng, taking in every expression on his face. Finally, Yue Cheng's slightly thin lips opened slightly and spit out the word "delicious".

At that moment, Li Hanfei breathed a sigh of relief.

Taking the spoon, Li Hanfei took a taste of the soup. Everything tasted delicious to a hungry person. The two of them finished the small pot of broth. In fact, they felt tired after finishing it. No matter how delicious it was, it was still fatty.

After eating and drinking, the two sat across from each other by the fire. Now Li Hanfei just wants a steamed bun, preferably a steamed bun that has been cold overnight. Break it into small pieces and throw it into the soup. It must be delicious to eat it hot with the soup and steamed bun together.

Or a bowl of beef noodles, the meat must be cut very thin, but in the end there is half a bowl of beef. The thin beef has a very unique taste.

I really can't think about this kind of thing. When I think about it, my mind is filled with carbohydrates.