c 111,112

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (111) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

At this time, there was not enough oxygen in Li Hanfei's body. After spitting out a big mouthful of carbon dioxide, Li Hanfei unscrewed a Coke bottle and took a deep sip, with the mouth of the bottle facing down. After inhaling, he immediately unscrewed it and left half the bottle for Yue Cheng. Yue Cheng took it and sucked in the air. In the mouth, before Li Hanfei could react, Li Hanfei passed by mouth to mouth.

Li Hanfei sucked in 2 liters of air alone, and his body felt much better, but when he turned around, he saw Jiang Yuedong watching their movements in a daze.

Li Hanfei smiled awkwardly at him and glared at Yue Cheng.

Yue Cheng picked up an apple and showed it to Jiang Yuedong. Jiang Yuedong was startled and immediately forgot what he had just seen. He picked up an apple and touched it carefully. Then he raised his hand to show them his discovery, which was a fifty centimeter-sized machine. Li Hanfei couldn't understand, so Jiang Yuedong showed the words to the two of them.

Li Hanfei shined his flashlight on it and saw the words "Sun Quan Egg Incubator".

Egg incubator!

But after being soaked in water for such a long time, can it still be used?

Li Hanfei looked at Jiang Yuedong suspiciously. Jiang Yuedong seemed to understand what he meant and pointed at Yuecheng, meaning that Yuecheng could try it.

After all, he is a top physics student in a polytechnic, so maybe he can give it a try.

Li Hanfei understood what he meant instantly and patted Yuecheng twice hard. There is nothing left to take away from the kitchen, and the only thing left is the east and west sides of the house.

Collected all the things that could be taken away into the kitchen, and then Li Hanfei and Yue Cheng went up and down three times before taking them all away.

Li Hanfei can breathe longer in the water with the help of a Coke bottle. With the help of dolphins, the efficiency of the three people collecting supplies is quite high.

Jiang Yuedong can breathe underwater and spends most of his time underwater. It wasn't until the third collection of things was completed that Jiang Yuedong followed the two of them out of the water.

Jiang Yue had already picked out the fruits, washed them with clean water and dried them. Seeing them coming up again, I quickly asked: "Do you still have this?"