c 163,164

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (163) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"Let's see if we can find a peripheral store in the future, and I'll try to find you a genuine and more beautiful one." Li Hanfei said.

Yue Cheng just said no, and moved forward, pressing his forehead against Li Hanfei: "As long as you stay next to me."

The figure on the bedside is just a substitute for Li Hanfei.

Li Hanfei reacted and understood the deep meaning of these words. His face was smug, but he still said: "That's how you feel now. At that time, you should still regard me as your younger brother."

At that time, Yue Cheng was less than twenty years old, living alone and helpless. So I often come to Li Hanfei's house. He followed his elder brother Li Hancheng, but he would also help with housework and guide Li Hanfei, who was still in junior high school at the time, with some homework.

At that time, Li Hanfei was a bit slovenly and unkempt. All day long I just thought about studying hard and getting into a good university like my brother, and never paid attention to my surroundings.

At that time, all the good-looking male classmates in the same class received love letters from girls, but Li and Han Fei received nothing.

He has never thought about it, because he knows that finding a girlfriend costs money. Everyone agrees that if you have a partner, you should buy delicious food for your partner. Boys will even compare themselves with how many snacks they buy for their girlfriends. .

Li Hanfei doesn't have that capital.

After high school, he learned that not all girls need sugar from their partner in a relationship. It's just that Li Hanfei has lost the courage to search.

In fact, emotionally, he has always had low self-esteem.

"No," Yue Cheng said, "Although I can't remember anything, I'm still me. When I can't remember anything, I can't live without you, so the me who knew everything in the past must be like this too. Yes. You didn't notice it, or I didn't notice it at that time."

After losing his memory, Yue Cheng will not hide his feelings at all. If he likes it, just say he likes it. If he can't live without it, he just can't live without it.

His feelings for Li Hanfei were as pure as if they were born with him. There is only one possibility, and that is that this feeling has existed since before the memory loss. It's engraved in his bones.