c 83,84

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (83) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

When Li Hanfei saw the egg, he had already planned the future path for the pigeons.

The more Li Hanfei thought about it, the more feasible it became. He held the egg and started planning the sheep again.

"For sheep, we don't know yet. If the ewes are pregnant, we will have at least four sheep. Those two lambs happen to be one male and one female. Not counting the ewes, if they are only allowed to breed, there will be no One year, I don't understand this, even one year. In the future, two litters can be born in one year. Although inbreeding is not good, we have no choice. In this way, the reproduction of children and grandchildren will not take three years, we It can develop scale."

But at this point, where will they be in three years?

"This sheep breeds very slowly. It would be better if we raised chickens."

Li Hanfei couldn't help but laugh when he mentioned chicken. He remembered the story he had read in the textbook when he was a child. Probably a poor man picked up an egg and went back to enjoy the future with his wife. First open a chicken farm, then a cattle farm, and finally become a rich man.

No matter how you look at it, it's almost the same as you are now.

Yue Cheng didn't know where his smile came from, but he just looked down at the pigeon eggs when he was happy. It's a good thing to know.

It wasn't until the afternoon that the rain outside stopped.

There are still storms on the sea, but the dark clouds in the sky are getting thinner and thinner. The sun has coated the clouds with a layer of golden light, which is very beautiful.

Li Hanfei felt his mind clearing up a lot as he blew the salty, cold and humid sea breeze from the sea. Looking at the neighbor opposite, his brother had just emerged from the sea and handed something to his sister.

Li Hanfei was jealous of his ability to breathe underwater. Even if it's an oxygen bottle.

But thinking about it again, it's useless to have an oxygen bottle, because there will be no place to refill it after it's used up. Jiang Yuedong mutated, Yue Cheng mutated, and Li Hanfei also mutated under the influence of the system. Only Jiang Yue was left.

If she also has superpowers, then it is very likely that everyone was mutated under the influence of the flood.

If Jiang Yue also mutates, what will her superpower be?