c 17,18

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (17) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The visibility in the water was not great, but fortunately we soon saw the sunken ship.

It was not actually a wooden boat. It was covered with a layer of iron on the outside and only part of the inside was made of wood. And it is a small fishing boat several times larger than the small broken boat above. There were a lot of sundries piled on it, and there was even a water tank filled with water.

Li Hanfei was overjoyed, and the two swam over. Li Hanfei used a small flashlight to look for something he might be looking for urgently below. Seeing the big fishing net, Li Hanfei hurriedly grabbed the fishing net in his hand, and then looked at the cabin of the fishing boat. Li Hanfei barely managed to hold his balance. Looking in through the window, I saw that there was a small living room with simple furniture.

The door was open. Li Hanfei swam in and found that there was still a little air at the top of the house. He hurriedly got out of the water and took two urgent breaths.

Yue Cheng followed him in and let out a long sigh of relief. He was not as embarrassed as Li Hanfei.

Diving was easier than Li Hanfei imagined. Perhaps it was because Yue Cheng was there to guide him, which gave him a backbone and made him less easily flustered.

Li Hanfei said: "We will try our best to get everything here. There is very little air here. If there are no special circumstances, don't ventilate here."

Yue Cheng nodded and took the fishing net from Li Hanfei's hand: "Can this make a fire?"

"...This one can catch fish." Li Hanfei searched the room, happened to see a small portable stove, and quickly grabbed the stove in his hand. If there is a stove, there must be fuel. Such a stove should use coal.

Li Hanfei put the stove into a fishing net, then went out of the room to look for it. Sure enough, he found briquettes neatly stacked in boxes at the back. But the next more important issue is that briquettes are very heavy, and those soaked in water are even heavier. It's definitely not easy to get there.

Li Hanfei waved to Yuecheng in the water, pointed at the briquettes, and then the two of them headed upstream holding the fishing net and stove respectively.

During the process of going upstream, Li Hanfei soon felt that his head was bloated, his lungs were severely depressed, and the air might rush out at any time, followed by symptoms of hypoxia. Just when he was about to be surrounded by fear again, his arm was grabbed. Li Hanfei turned around and saw Yue Cheng, and finally the two of them rushed out of the water together.