c 326-330

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (326) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

This is not moral kidnapping, but after the flood, countless people fell into deep despair. Scientific researchers are not only the hope of the country, but also the hope of the world.

Every person carries the hopes of all mankind which will never exist in an era of peace and prosperity.

For people like this, safety must always come first!

Yue Cheng pointed to the fire still burning over there and said, "I suspect they are related to that planet. The answer can only be found in Antarctica."

"You can let us check these instead of risking your life yourself!"

"You don't know where the key will be. If I hadn't arrived at the scene, I would have missed the opportunity at hand! Even if they insist that everything is attracted to Antarctica, then we must explain why this is the case, or even change the status quo, which is the most powerful rebuttal. Only by denying their ideas can we solve the problem of their large-scale expansion from the root. Otherwise, one day later, they will harm a group of more people. Sooner or later, they will extend their hands to various continents, including China, and that will be real trouble!" Yue Cheng said.

"Can……"

"More importantly!" Yue Cheng said loudly, "I found that the closer I get to the South Pole, the more things I think about. Maybe when I get to the South Pole, I will be able to remember everything that happened on the eve of the flood. This is the best value of my existence so far. I must know where the problem lies so that I can work with you to find a solution!"

Having said this, the two soldiers were speechless.

Li Hanfei took two steps forward in tacit understanding and said to the two, "I know you are following orders from above. Soldiers are bound by orders and you are just following orders."

A soldier said helplessly: "You are wrong. Our duty is to protect the people of the country. You are ordinary people, and he is a scientist. You are the people we must protect with all our strength!"

After witnessing the previous battle with heavy artillery fire, Li Hanfei now has a deeper understanding of this sentence.

Li Hanfei knew that what they said were not just polite words.

"But you have to know that Brother Rabbit, also known as Yuecheng, has a patriotic heart just as deep as yours. We went to Antarctica for our own goals. We will be responsible for our own decisions. We also believe that the value created by our choice will definitely not be less than the contribution we made in the Chinese laboratory. When he first remembered it, we concealed it. I apologize for this, deeply sorry. But I still hope that you can respect our opinions. At least let us go to Antarctica first!"