c 185,186

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (185) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei slept until dawn. This time the alarm rang again. Yue Cheng did not rush to turn it off. After Li Hanfei woke up, he reached out and turned off the alarm clock. He rubbed his eyes and saw Yue Cheng next to him, so he put it on his lap. I picked up a piece of plastic board and played with things on it.

"morning……"

Li Hanfei yawned, suddenly startled, sat up and looked around.

"I was on the night shift last night."

"Yeah." Yue Cheng responded.

"Damn it!" Li Hanfei hurriedly stood up and put on his shoes, "Then I didn't get up last night? Are they allowed to freeze?"

Yue Cheng rarely lied: "I sent it to you, but you couldn't get up."

Yue Cheng saw that Yue Cheng was still busy with infrared matters after waking up so early in the morning, and he immediately blamed himself.

"Um...did you not sleep well last night? Why don't you sleep a little longer."

"I'm not sleepy," Yue Cheng took Li Hanfei's hand and brought the two closer, and then the two exchanged a kiss.

"This pays for your employment with me."

Li Hanfei suddenly understood that he did it on purpose.

"You can't spoil me like this," Li Hanfei stretched out his hand and tugged Yue Cheng's ear, "What if I really become a lazy ass."

"I'm happy to." Yue Cheng didn't intend to change.

Li Hanfei curled his lips, leaned closer and lowered his voice: "Then... do you want some interest?"

Yue Cheng pulled the person closer, and this time someone came with a string of hair.

Two years ago, they were kissing each other, and the sound of sharp music came to mind outside. It was a very familiar and penetrating treble, and Li Hanfei recognized it as the Happy Birthday song.

"Garbage truck?" This kind of sharp sound is usually only heard by garbage trucks.

Li Hanfei once rented an apartment in the old city and could hear this sound every day. But then he moved and the city developed better and better, so he stopped hearing it.