c 167,168

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (167) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The soldier was stunned and said, "Of course I will return it to you. Wait a minute, I will pour it out. Where do you live? Let's register it."

Yue Cheng pointed to his residence: "It's the one who donated supplies just now. We are still burning it. We will send it over after the burning."

The soldier went back to the rescue site to find a container and poured the ginger soup into it. He told the medical staff and others that this was ginger soup and should be given to the elderly and children first.

Then go back and send the iron bucket back.

Carrying buckets across the city and meeting bamboo rafts, I saw Li Hanfei putting sugar in the pot.

Li Hanfei glanced at Yue Cheng, especially since it was still raining outside. Yue Cheng's underwear was soaked and he looked at...

It feels like if others take a second look, it's because of Li Hanfei's blood loss.

Li Hanfei asked Yue Cheng to cut some more ginger, then turned around and turned over his shorts and shirt, telling him to put them on quickly. Otherwise, forget about the fact that there are two lunatics on board, and others will be looking for excuses while their eyes are in vain.

Jiang Yuedong saw the action from the window, and he and his sister also started making ginger soup. All the stoves were turned out, the small alcohol stoves were used, and the doors were opened a crack to ensure sufficient oxygen. Boil water and make ginger soup together, and keep delivering it to the other side of the station.

People around who were not affected also noticed the actions here. Hearing that the soldiers needed hot water, they also boiled hot water with them. They did not have the conditions of Li Hanfei to put ginger and sugar in the boiling water, but they were satisfied with just boiling hot water.

The people affected by the disaster also began to help themselves, and the residents on the shore who were not in trouble also began to help spontaneously.

Hot water is delivered in buckets. Not only is there enough hot water for drinking, but there is also enough hot water for cleaning and keeping warm.

Just in time for winter, the government factory rushed to produce hot water bottles for bed heating. They are actually the plastic version of hot water bottles. They have just been produced now. They have all been transferred and filled with boiling water sent by the masses to help those affected by the disaster. The freezing people hugged and felt the warmth.