c 331-335

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (331) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

From reflecting on the lesson learned this time to proving that they did nothing wrong, until finally starting to pave the way for the future.

This short conversation completely changed everyone's mentality.

Li Hanfei sat up straight: "Actually, it's clear now. We are lucky this time. Whether it's wrong or right, we should face this matter squarely."

Jiang Yuedong said: "I shouldn't let my emotions get the better of me."

Li Hanfei raised his hand and stopped himself from blaming himself.

"We need to reflect, let's reflect together. Once we know where our problems are, we won't have to worry about more problems. But this is only the first time, let's talk it out thoroughly today and get our thoughts out. We won't talk about it after today, and if there are other problems in the future, we'll continue to hold meetings to discuss them."

Li Hanfei could sense Jiang Yuedong's deep sense of self-blame. So he knew he needed to give him a chance to untie the knot in his heart. Otherwise, even if his feelings for Liu Ying came to an end, the guilt he felt towards his teammates would sooner or later become a problem.

"If everyone has no objection, let's start with me. I'll start from the left hand side and go clockwise," Li Hanfei pondered for a moment and said, "I'm your leader, so my decision may directly affect everyone's future. So my shortcomings are that I don't think things through, let alone be decisive. I don't take care of everyone's situation. I take things one step at a time. This is not a good thing."

On the left is Dou Linwei. In fact, Dou Linwei has nothing to say, but Jiang Yuedong is below him. In order to take care of Jiang Yuedong, Dou Linwei also criticized himself.

"In fact, when deciding whether to keep her, I should have thought more comprehensively. I only saw the pitiful side of the girl. I didn't think about what kind of harm it would cause us if she had other intentions."

When it came to Jiang Yuedong, with the foreshadowing of the previous two people, Jiang Yuedong couldn't help but smile. The smile was quite complicated. He himself didn't know which of the three components of this smile was more self-mockery, touching or relieved.

"I shouldn't have let my emotions get the better of me, and I shouldn't have gotten carried away. Just because I liked him, I didn't pay attention to his suspicious behavior. So I fell into his trap. I did find out later. But this was also due to everyone's early discovery. If everyone had been a little slower, I might have become his accomplice at any time."