400

400. Pian (5)

Less than a few days later, Seongjin was finally able to resume his long-awaited morning practice.

When the 3rd Prince, who had been sick for a long time, appeared in good health for the first time in a long time, the resident knights in the training hall ran towards him with joy.

"Lowering!"

"Are you back at Jinju Palace? "Are you feeling okay now?"

"Thank you, Lord! "I've been waiting so long for your return!"

Seongjin felt a little shaken by their enthusiastic welcome.

'what? 'Why is everyone looking at me like I'm some kind of savior?'

It was probably because Manager Bruno was becoming more and more enthusiastic about running the resident knights, but there was no way Seongjin would have known this fact.

"Go and practice. Why are you making such a fuss as if it's been a while since you've seen each other? "Didn't you come to the main palace every time you were escorted?"

"That's just a visit to the hospital, it's not official work, right?"

And soon, the resident knights were distracted by the small flame circling around Seongjin.

"that... No, she's the ancient fairy we've been hearing about!"

"It's mysterious. "Fireworks are really flying through the air!"

"Wow! "The little thing is somehow cute!"

As the knights throw words at each other, the training hall quickly becomes noisy.

"Are you really saying that he is the same as Olivier the Moon Fairy?"

"Until now, I thought fairies were just something from fairy tales!"

Director Bruno, who could not see this, stepped forward, stroking his sharp mustache.

"Quiet! Everyone, listen carefully! This is Red, the fire fairy and the faithful servant of Prince Mores! "I hope that from now on, whenever I meet this person, I will always greet him with courtesy and show him the proper courtesy of a knight commander!"

"Oh oh... ... !"

The resident knights exchanged sparkling glances.

'It's Red!'

'Isn't the name really cute?'

Grumble!

As if to confirm those words, red flames began to circle at high speed above Director Bruno's head.

Of course, that was just an illusion on the part of the resident knights, and in reality, the 'Fire Fairy' was mad as hell towards the leader.

[shut up! Shut your mouth! What kind of bullshit are you talking about now? I've said it over and over again, but my name is not Red!]

"Hmm."

[Lee Seong-jin! Lee Seong-ji! Stop this idiot!]

However, in the eyes of the other knights who could not hear the devil's thoughts, it just seemed like a lively fairy playing around.

"I think that little fairy likes Captain Bruno very much."

"I'm so jealous that you've already become friends with a fairy!"

"Hmm! "It's no big deal."

[no! No! Hey, you idiot! Why are you acting smug about what they say? Tell everyone no right now! hurry!]