422

422. Freedom Underpass (4)

Bruno Green.

He was confident that his ability to handle the situation was not that bad.

Although he retired due to an unfortunate accident, he was once the only commoner knight commander and had a record of tirelessly assisting the Emperor.

This time too, Bruno comforted the resident knights left in Regina with his gentle charisma.

"Why is everyone so upset?"

"Captain! No matter how much I think about it, it's strange. There's no way a diligent person like our Majesty Mores would have left us to rest alone! "Maybe our presence was a big inconvenience to you while you were working?"

When Sir Claudia cried, Director Bruno firmly shook his head.

"Didn't you hear what His Majesty Mores said? "Didn't you tell me to ask publicly about Giacomo Milo while touring Regina for a while?"

"But he must have already disappeared deep into the Dark Church. "No matter how much we search here, will anything change?"

"Lord Claudia. You didn't ask me to find him. He just told me to inquire."

Then the quick-witted Sir Kurt immediately understood the meaning of those words.

"ah! "While you are doing something behind the scenes, on the surface I am telling you to spread the word that we are diligently searching Regina!"

"okay. That's it. "It's something that couldn't be accomplished except by us, your close associates."

Bruno also had to look after Edith, who had been showing too much attention to the carriage recently.

The prince's maid, who had a somewhat blind side, kept her eyes wide open, ready to stay up all night, saying that today she would reveal the identity of the sound.

"Miss Edith. It's late. "Stop watching the empty carriage, and now go to your room and get some rest."

"But Captain Bruno. This is your name. "His Majesty Mores told me to go back and forth and keep an eye on the carriage."

"But that doesn't mean you should abandon all your work and just watch the carriage all day, right?"

Then the maid blinked her round eyes and looked up at the leader.

"But there is nothing else to do. "I don't usually prepare meals, I don't prepare refreshments, and the person I need to attend isn't even here right now."

... I had forgotten for a moment that this maid was, like herself, a great thief of my Majesty's wages.

In the end, the leader sighed and handed her a blanket and some warm Melbourne tea.

"Then do whatever you want. Instead, why don't you wear something like this so you don't get cold?"

It was the same when 1st Prince Owen secretly left the dormitory.

"We're in big trouble, Captain! "No matter how hard I search the lodgings, I can't find Owen!"

Of course, the former Dekaron Knight realized this fact a long time ago, but instead of stopping the prince, he cracked down on the group to prevent further confusion.

"It's okay, Sir Kurt. "Before you left last night, you told me your destination."

This was information that was repeatedly confirmed through the thoughts of Rebekah, the leader of Arenja.

"Prince Owen is now with Prince Mores."

And finally, Bruno had to try to ignore the familiar and nostalgic presence he sometimes felt in the carriage.