474

474. Loser of the North (3)

Although he fairly(?) took over a human body according to a contract, Schmidt's true form is a mid-level demon called Glumgos. In other words, it means that there is no way to withstand even a moment in the face of powerful divine power.

So, even if there was an important event such as a birthday party, they did not go near the imperial capital at all.

'Lord, I'm dying! I'm really going to die this time!'

Glumgos felt a strong urge to escape to the demon world right away. If I were to abandon my human body and run away even now, wouldn't the Holy Emperor come after me all the way?

If it were like before, I wouldn't know. The current prosperity, which is heavily constrained, has no good reason or necessary cause and effect.

'iced coffee! But now I have a wife like a rabbit and a child like a fox!'

For demons, 'family' was a rare relationship that could only be achieved by acquiring a human body. It is difficult to give up on them easily now.

In addition, Prince Mores, whom the Emperor loved, was also a big variable. Even if he manages to escape safely, what will happen if this innocent yet evil prince makes this request to the Holy Emperor?

-father. One of my subordinates, whom I used well, ran away to the demon world without fear. I'm annoyed. Could you please scold me?

-Okay, I got it.

This is enough to satisfy the reasons and causes.

And then comes the prosperous descent into the demon world!

'Aaaah! shit! 'There's nowhere to run to!'

Rattling.

When Schmidt, who was usually cool-headed, fell into a state of panic and gritted his teeth, Sir Martha, who was nearby, looked at him with puzzled eyes.

But as soon as he lost his composure, there was someone who did not miss the opportunity: the devil sitting on the old lamp. It flew into captivity like a wet swallow and fizzled before Schmidt's eyes.

[haha! Have you seen this ugly guy? You're scared of everything! So, this guy is a half-penny!]

After experiencing a series of recent events, the Demon King had overcome, to some extent, his fundamental fear of success, half of his own accord. So it hovered over Schmidt's head a couple of times and shouted triumphantly.

[Mmm hahaha! If you are so afraid of him, then this great demon lord himself will take care of you! So offer me a precious plate in return! hurry!]

"plate... ... ?"

[okay! plate! I ask for a porcelain plate with a nice picture on it, or a pretty glass plate with colorful work!]

Since Seongjin had been cosplaying as a poor man, he seemed to be dissatisfied with having to rest in a shabby lamp.

* * *

After barely soothing Schmidt, who was in a panic, Seongjin headed to the annex where the group was staying. There, the resident knights, including leader Bruno, were waiting for Seongjin with a rich dinner in front of them.

"Lowering!"

"Hey! "Are you here now?"

"oh! Edith, you're safe too!"

Sir Claudia and Sir Kurt come running out with joy. Behind him was Lord Calmen, who looked somewhat embarrassed.

Seeing everyone's faces glowing brightly, it seemed like they had a good time in Regina and had a good rest.