415

415. Seongjin Lee's Exploration Journal (4)

The hotel where the group stays is the largest inn in Regina.

Naturally, the restaurant was crowded with people coming for breakfast, and among them, Mores was the one who stood out.

His face, which was as sullen as always, seemed to be engulfed in a particularly secret charisma today. The exorcist's uniform, which is not uncommon in Regina, is also worn on Mores' body, so it seems more luxurious for no reason.

'... 'Mores is really a nanny.'

As Owen sits down with that thought in mind, Mores scolds him as if he had been waiting for him.

"You're late. If you can't sleep, you should at least eat quickly. "It's not enough to cover your bed, so you're not planning on complaining about food, are you?"

As soon as his mouth opened, I felt the people around him pricking their ears in this direction, pretending that they were not eating.

The fact that he commanded everyone's attention just by sitting and sipping tea was truly an incredible presence.

Moreover, by Mores' side, there was a small firework that lit up his head wherever he went.

"Wow. That is the fairy of rumors... ... ."

"Shh! I can hear you. "Please lower your voice."

The red flames moved around Mores with a lively movement, occasionally devouring the refreshments he threw at them. Its fully tamed appearance looks more like a pet bird raised by the animal than an ancient fairy.

Owen thought.

'Now that I think about it, wasn't there a time when a newbie was like that too? There was a time when a small spark suddenly ignited in the restaurant where our party was gathered. It was just that small in size, but the flame was so powerful that one of the legs of the group caught in it disappeared in an instant.'

At that time, Sir Kurt approached the two men, bowed lightly, and then asked.

"Lowering. "Are you staying in Regina today as planned?"

"Yes, Sir Kurt. "I have various errands to attend to, so you can take the resident knights for a tour of the city."

"Please tell me your destination and I will accompany you."

"Uh, it's okay. Lord Masaine will always be with you. "There will be a lot of camping days ahead, so I hope everyone enjoys what they can while they're in Regina."

"Yes, I understand. Thank you, my Majesty."

Sir Kurt politely bows and leaves. He seems quite used to taking instructions from Mores.

"Oh, and Sir Robert?"

"Yes, sir."

"When you have time, please stop by the church in the suburbs."

Regina's church is a place that exorcists and inquisitors traveling through the North must pass through at least once. Naturally, it would become a place where the information they had gathered was gathered together.

"Anyway, I was about to tell you something from my side. "What would you like to focus on?"

"First of all, I wonder what the atmosphere is like in the Marquis de Benso. "I would also like to know the overall trends regarding the penitent denomination."

"Yes, I understand."

Sir Liber also naturally bows and leaves.

Looking at the scene, Owen thought again.