449

449. Dacion (6)

Even after arriving in Tere village, things went much easier.

First, Seongjin found Oliver loitering in front of the inn and asked him various questions.

"Hey, you. Do you have a 'junior business certificate' issued by the imperial palace?"

Then Oliver opened his eyes and turned around.

"yes? Ah yes. "Yes, but who are you?"

"You want to sell the herbs you collected in the countryside, right? "They will probably also handle teosinte seeds, which are rarely seen in the North."

"What? Yes, that's right! But how on earth can you do that? ... ?"

"But until now, you've probably had a hard time earning money, right? So, you were wondering whether you should at least put up a stall in front of the inn."

"omg?!"

Oliver gasped in astonishment. Just by looking at him, he recited his situation as if he had looked into his heart, which was just surprising.

Seongjin added quickly before the young man's head could turn to reason.

"Oh, just so you know, unfortunately, that plan will fail. The owner wouldn't even blink at a certain height, right? "That person is no ordinary person either."

"yes? No, then what should I do now... ... !"

"What should I do? As it is, the investment money in the imperial palace is completely lost. "You just have to go back to the countryside and start farming again."

Then the simple country boy fell to his knees on the ground and screamed.

"Ah, ah, no! I promised Lilian that I would definitely come back as a prize winner! I can't even farm in my hometown anymore! "I lost everything I had for this trip!"

Seongjin was dumbfounded.

Look at this guy. What did you believe that you wasted all your money on for a business with no promises? Isn't this guy going to be in real trouble?

'I don't know who that 'Lirian' is, but I guess I've already almost given up my feelings for you when I saw you liquidating your assets without a plan?'

But there was no other way. In order to combat the spread of medicine carts, there was no choice but to turn this lowly friend into a proper merchant.

Hehehe! Hehehe!

Seongjin, who was looking pitifully at the young man who was shedding tears of despair, waited for his crying to subside and gently touched his shoulder.

"But don't worry. You are so lucky to have met me here. "You were so lucky."

"Sobbing! "By the way, I've been asking this since a while ago, but who are you?"

"It's not that big of a problem. "Even though I'm like this, I have quite a bit of knowledge in business, and what's important is that I have connections at great companies like 'Bertrán & Lee.'"

"Well, is that really true? "Sniff!"

"then. Where is that? I have the means to make your teosinte the most fashionable tea on the continent."

Jinglang.

Seongjin took out a shiny gold coin from his pocket and held it in front of the young man, who was still in doubt.

"Enough of this, let me prove it first. Will you hand over all your belongings and do as I tell you? "I guarantee you that all your herbs will be gone by today."