484

484. Departure (5)

I don't know why Seo Yi-seo suddenly called Sung-jin a 'Benz man'.

However, once he received her recognition as the Dimensional King, he felt the spiritual pressure that had been secretly oppressing Sungjin's consciousness begin to decrease. This world no longer rejected his existence.

On the other hand, Cardmos, who had become a relative 'shit car', had no choice but to quietly shrivel up in a corner of the room under the sudden strong pressure.

[What the...! You damn thing! Why did you suddenly show up and ruin everything!]

Well, isn't it that you've solved it rather than ruined it? How dare you think of eating the King of Dimensions? You should know shame, you thousand-year-old carnivore!

Anyway, Sungjin thought as he leaned back comfortably on the sofa he was occupying.

'While I'm at it, should I try to get along with Seo Yi-seo from now on? I have a feeling that I'll be needing help from here from time to time in the future.'

So Sungjin made Seoyi Seo a few more dishes. From the most basic salmon steak, to salmon salad, and salmon rolls that could be eaten easily.

[Wow... ... !]

Seo Yi-seo's mouth became agape. She tasted various foods, and soon she was dancing with happiness, shaking her shoulders.

'Hmm, is this enough food?'

Next time, I thought about making some flowers to go with it. But Seongjin couldn't help but hesitate...

Because, although it was attempted with confidence at first, the flower image only flickered like a faint illusion and then simply disappeared into the air.

'... Huh? Why?'

Seongjin, who had been pondering for a moment, realized that there was no specific image of the flower in his head. He had received so many flowers from Lady Chloe, but why were their shapes and scents so vague? In the case of the salmon dish, he could vividly recall even a single piece of parsley.

Perhaps, because he tasted each one and adjusted the taste before taking it to the king, it seems to have remained in his memory more clearly.

'Then what about things like weapons? Like a nutcracker or... . . . '

As soon as I thought that, I felt a heavy weight on my waist, as if it were a lie.

Seongjin laughed as he touched the handle that had become his own body. Wow, Yeomsang is really amazing.

[Hey. Thanks to you, I had a nice meal for the first time in a while. But what are you doing here? How did you get into this space? Mr. Benz, the black curtain.]

Seongjin blinked at Seo Yiseo's sudden question.

Oh, right. This isn't the time for me to be practicing making salt.

[Actually, I came here because there was something I wanted to see.]

[What is that something?]

[I don't really know. I just had a strong feeling that I would see it if I came here.]

[...Eh?]

Leaving the bewildered Seo Yi-seo behind, he took a good look around the living room, and somehow his eyes were drawn to the large TV placed in the corner. As he was drawn to pick up the remote control, Seo Yi-seo stopped him.

[Oh, that would be useless. I tried several times and couldn't get any channels. And since there's no Wi-Fi, there's no OTT service either... ]

Blink.