447

447. Dacion (4)

Knock.

I can hear the sound of water drops falling.

smart.

At the same time, a stench that stings your nose. Seongjin frowned at her inadvertently and looked around her.

The scenery in front of me looks quite familiar. Damp walls clinging to dirt and moss. A black tunnel that is hard to see inside even with the eyesight of an Auror user.

'uh?'

what? Were you in the inn room with your father just a moment ago? While we were talking about Dacian, in the end, causality overflowed and the world was shaken... ... .

"... "If there was a sewer system built throughout, it would definitely be as complicated as a spider's web."

At that time, a voice Seongjin knew well came from next to him. When I turned around, I saw Lord Masaine talking to someone with a serious expression.

"There needs to be someone to guide the way, or at least a map to know the internal structure... ... ."

Lord Masaine? What on earth are you doing here?

While Seongjin is blinking, the other person grumbles and answers Lord Masain.

"This is ridiculous. "Are you looking for an intact map in a ruined refugee camp?"

The guide's voice was clearly filled with dissatisfaction. Only then did Seongjin realize that he had experienced the current situation not long ago.

Ah, yes. This is Furiano. That author was a guide at the Freedom Underground, and he led us to the sewer where Giacomo Milo was hiding.

"Then at least a torch... ... ."

In response to Lord Masain's protest, Seongjin intervened with a strong sense of déjà vu.

"Sir Martha."

Then, like a mechanical doll moving according to a predetermined program, she held up a small lamp towards him. Not one bit different from what it was a while ago.

"are you okay. Because we have this guy."

that's right. I remember more and more.

At the time, Seongjin had a strong premonition that he would be able to find Giacomo Milo right away. So, without a map or a torch or anything else to look for, he decided to blindly go into the sewer and look.

And according to my memory, the following answer came back from the Demon King.

-Ahem! Leave it to this great demon lord!

"... ... ?"

But for some reason, no thoughts come from the Demon King.

When I looked up at the lamp, I saw that the guy was very scared for some reason and the flame was only faintly withdrawn.

Why is this guy doing this again?

"... "Come on, let's go."

Seongjin began to walk with a trembling feeling. Then, Owen's bright voice comes from behind, just like before.

"You'll be fine without a guide or map, brother. new... Mores said, but there is really only one path in the dungeon... ... ."

Other than the Demon King's reaction, everything was as I remembered.

What on earth is going on now?

* * *

Jump and jump.