412

412. Seongjin Lee's Exploration Journal (1)

Even after arriving at the accommodation, Seongjin's dazed state continued. Like narcolepsy, you blink out of consciousness, but when you open your eyes, the surrounding scenery has changed at some point.

"You, you, you!"

Next to him, Edith repeatedly calls out to Seongjin and tries to wake him up.

[Lee Seong-jin, why are you doing this? Lee Seong-ji!]

"Lowering. "I will take you to your room right away."

Occasionally, the voices of the Demon King and Lord Masain could be heard.

'Everyone will be surprised. Hurry up and tell me it's okay... ... .'

But unfortunately, I didn't have the spirit to move my mouth properly.

'It's still too early to feel safe. little bit more.'

As I was walking unsteadily with a clouded mind, I felt someone next to me grab my arm and support me. Of course, Seongjin was in no state to distinguish whether that person was Sir Martha or Edith.

I wonder if he was lucky that he didn't drop the devil's lamp he was holding on the floor.

'It's not over. I'm not sure what it is, but it's definitely something I need to do... 'Because there's still some left.'

But it will be soon.

While repeating thoughts that even he didn't know the meaning of, Seongjin walked unsteadily, following the guidance of Lord Martha and Edith.

... Papa pa paak!

Again, my blurred vision is filled with piles of dirt being dug up here and there. At first glance, it seemed like the front paws of a dog were diligently digging into the ground.

good. Good job, Max. Because it's right there... ... .

"... Mores?"

But just then, there was someone who suddenly interrupted Seongjin's concentration.

It was Owen who went in first, found a place to stay, and came out.

"what? what's the matter?"

The guy approached with great strides and shook Seongjin's shoulder violently, instantly breaking his concentration.

"why are you like this? Are you okay? "Where does it hurt again?"

"uh. Noisy... "You idiot."

Seongjin frowned and waved his hand. I still have to concentrate, so please don't talk to me next to me.

"hey! If you're in pain, just say it hurts! "Don't feel frustrated and do it alone!"

"Don't make a fuss."

Seongjin frowned and held out one hand towards him. It was a method she used effectively in the past whenever Owen whined in annoyance.

"what... ... !"

At that moment, Owen was overly startled and took a step back, but Seongjin didn't have the presence of mind to pay close attention to his condition right now.

It's almost over now. Because it's all over... ... .

"Let's talk tomorrow. Because it's nothing. "Go and sleep."

How are you? Here's a cute hoof skin to suit your taste. So, calm down and listen to me quietly. Don't forget to wear a sleep mask when you sleep.

When Owen suddenly became quiet, Seongjin's mind quickly drifted away from reality again.