461

461. Remarks (1)

'Should I kill him?'

That was the thought that instantly captured Seongjin's mind.

Today was a day when many lives had to be taken. But this time, Seongjin felt a pure murderous impulse rising from deep within his heart.

It was the first time since I first woke up in Delcross, other than when I met Sigurd Sigurdson or the former Countess Sigismund.

'Should I kill him?'

Justification is also sufficient. It wasn't just because of the safety of my father or the people of Seonghwangga. Because a strong premonition had been ringing alarm bells in his head ever since.

If we leave it like this, that woman will one day come back and become a great bane to the empire.

'Should I kill him?'

Nevertheless, there were two reasons why Seongjin did not pick up the nutcracker right away.

first. That woman was ordered by someone to harm her father. This means that whether it is an order from one person or the intention of 'Breath of Kaya' as a whole, just hitting a woman's neck will not solve the problem.

'Even if you cut off the leaves, the weeds don't completely disappear. 'We'll have to block the waterway, find the roots, and get rid of the roots.'

second. Seongjin had been feeling a strong sense of discomfort with that woman since a while ago. She was clumsily pretending to be innocent, but at least it wasn't the typical assassin's attitude that Seongjin knew.

'What on earth are you thinking? There would already be no possibility of escape or hope of rescue. Why are you trying to preserve your life by making excuses that don't work?'

It's not that it wasn't, but just looking at those bald eyebrows gave me an indescribably uncomfortable feeling.

okay. For example, to Seongjin, that woman was like a rock at the bottom. The moment you pull it out because it is annoying, it is like a bomb that could cause the entire building to collapse.

"... ... ."

Kuuk.

As I unconsciously tightened my grip on the nutcracker, I heard the twins - to be exact, the assassins possessed by them - talking to themselves from behind.

"Is it okay if I leave it like that? Shouldn't we stop Mores?"

"well? But I think it's better than being angry at that kid."

"Yes, I am maintaining my senses more than I thought. You know that? "It's much scarier when he does that."

"Well, if things don't work out, he's the type of guy who will make things worse, even if they don't exist, and will hit you with interest, step by step."

It's noisy, you guys! I can hear everything!

'Sometimes, I don't know if those guys are trying to stop me or encourage me.'

Anyway, as his heart grew hotter with anger, Seongjin's mind grew colder and colder.

'There's definitely something about that woman.'

If you think about it carefully, there were many other questions.

'Why were those bare eyebrows playing the role of leader?'

Of course, he appears to have outstanding skills for his age. Even compared to the Monkey Watchtower's most elite agent, Dasha, it is difficult to determine his superiority or inferiority.