454

454. Kaya's Breath (3)

"Usually whoever hits first wins. At this point, I'm afraid I'll just nip it in the bud so that it won't do anything stupid again. "I think I need to look for Dasha as well."

Issue 21 was very embarrassing.

Originally, I should have gone back to Seonghwang's side right away and made a report. Assassins will soon arrive, so I have to urge them to leave the village quickly... ... .

"No, sir. "Wait a moment-"

"I don't have time for that. Then I go. "It's up to you whether you follow me or go back."

As Prince Mores began to prepare to run by tightly tying the small lamp, No. 21 had no more room to worry. He couldn't bear to send the prince, who fearlessly chased after the assassins, alone.

'I want to be willing to commit lese majeste and drag you away even if it means beating me down... ... .'

With that thought in mind, I glanced at the prince, and as soon as I knew how, the evil glare returned.

-You wanna die?

It is not usually a sensitive sense. Who on earth do you resemble, Won?

'I guess it would be impossible to stop the prince with my own strength.'

Number 21 did as his survival instinct as an assassin told him to do, and quietly lowered his eyes and lowered his head.

"... "I will accompany you, Your Majesty."

At the same time, I started rationalizing myself hard in my head.

okay. It would be right to follow the prince here. Isn't it impossible to report that I was foolishly watching someone follow the assassin alone?

'Fortunately, there are people with excellent military skills left by His Majesty's side, including Sir Martha. Even if you leave for a while, there won't be any major problems right away.'

This judgment also played a role in making that decision.

'It's too late to chase after the signs of those who have already run away. But how can the prince track them down? 'I'll just pretend to follow along and then take the opportunity to persuade him to give up.'

However, not long after that, No. 21 realized how optimistic he had been about the situation.

"... ... ?!"

First of all, the speed at which the prince ran was unusual. A speed that is impossible without accurately specifying the destination.

Where is that? Unlike No. 21, who is so busy chasing after him that he can't even hide his traces, the boy is lightly kicking the ground as if his feet are wrapped around the air.

Huh-!

Every time he takes a step, the wind spreads wide to the side, creating a faint buffer zone. The slightly increased density of air soon returns to its original state, and the prince's body is lightly thrown forward again. Without leaving any traces on the floor.

Even though No. 21 opened his eyes, he could not easily believe what he was seeing.

'What on earth is that technology?'

If you had asked the prince, he would have explained that it was an original auror operation that combined Schneeshuhe with the assassin's unique stealth skills learned from Dasha. Of course, there was no time to even ask questions to the current number 21.

"Hey, can't you go a little faster?"

"Ugh!"

No. 21 gritted his teeth at the prince's carefree urging.