445

445. Dacion (2)

[Lee Seong-jin... Hi! Heep!]

The heavily frozen Demon King hiccuped for a while and spewed out dying sparks. It seems like he was quite surprised.

Just when he finally showed signs of calming down, a hearty dinner began to be prepared in their room.

"ha ha ha! "If you need anything else, let me know anytime!"

The owner, with a bright smile on his face, personally brought the dishes to the room.

Why not? This is an order from a VIP who has added a lot of money to the accommodation fee and is generating huge sales, including meal expenses.

[...] This is delicious.]

Grumble!

As he eagerly ate the finely cut pieces of meat, the Demon King gained strength little by little.

'If you look at it, it means that it is not easy to eat in secret. He seems like such a simple guy... ... .'

As he diligently threw the food into the lamp, Seongjin closely observed Seonghwang moving the dishes.

He started eating without much resistance to Seongjin's recommendation. Considering that he used to just snack in the imperial palace, he seems to be enjoying his meals quite comfortably now.

okay. This is impeccable table manners.

"... ... ,"

When the thick hood covering his head was pulled down, his hair, unlike usual, was seen growing to cover the nape of his neck. I wonder if his hair is a little lighter than it originally was.

However, excluding such minor differences, it was no exaggeration to say that the current Seonghwang had almost completely his original facial features.

'That's an artificial life form created by the Kornsim clan, a homunculus... Called?'

It was truly amazing. It is an artificial body created strictly according to the laws of the normal world, so how can it be so similar to my father?

But Seonghwang stopped his hand and looked at Seongjin's face, wondering how he knew what was going on in his head.

"The homunculi created by Kornsim all have the same shape at first. Standard specifications have been established to facilitate production. "It is precisely designed to be in sync with the user's 'bion' as time passes."

"Baion... ... ."

It took Seongjin some time to recall the information about Baion in his head.

'... Ah, you mean the theory of the three elements of the soul?'

So, it would have been when the fake saint Seo Yi-seo appeared in the imperial capital. At that time, Seongjin heard a detailed explanation from Logan about the elements that make up the soul.

-The first person to theoretically support the reincarnation of a saint was a famous theologian named Granius.

At the time, Granius claimed that there were three elements that make up the soul, which are [Aion], [Bion], and [Dacion], respectively.

Among them, [Bion] is an element that makes up the surface of the soul, and it is said that it constantly interacts with the body.

"So, that homunculus reflects your father's soul?"

"okay. That's amazing, Mores. "You know very well about the theory of the three elements of the soul."

Seonghwang slightly raised the corners of his mouth with a light compliment.