470

470. Remarks (10)

Dasha, along with other orphans, was moved to a temporary shelter on the outskirts of Asin.

"Now, you can rest here as much as you like until you decide where to go, little ones! Our Astros mercenaries will gladly look after you! Hahaha!"

Justin, a man who identified himself as the leader of a mercenary group, confidently assured the children and patted his chest.

Dasha couldn't help but be impressed. Isn't this a rare and kind mercenary group that would go out of their way to buy a new building for orphans?

'Special deal! If a temporary building is provided by the estate due to the collapse of monastery facilities, a special agreement allows you to purchase the building first at a low price in the future!'

That wasn't all. The orphans were provided with clean clothing and quality food by the mercenaries, and for the first time in a long time, they were able to fill their bellies.

'Special deal! If you perform some of the functions on behalf of the monastery, a special agreement is made to transfer a significant amount of donations received during the period!'

What was most surprising was that the erosion that had invaded the children's bodies had completely disappeared. I heard that to properly cleanse the erosion, you have to ask for a high-ranking priest and pay a huge fee to the church for it.

'Special deal! A special contract that allows you to charge the lord for all cleaning and treatment costs for erosion at market prices! But Bart purified it in one fell swoop, right? 'This is so bad!'

The sight of the man grinning frivolously seemed a little suspicious.

But no matter how smart he was compared to his peers, Dasha, who was much younger than him, had no way of knowing what was going through Justin Astros' head.

As they enjoyed unprecedented abundance, the orphans gradually began to forget the aftermath of the accident.

There was just one thing that I couldn't understand: none of the children at the orphanage, including Dasha, had any proper recollection of the accident that day.

The same was true for Ramira, who lost part of her right arm.

"... "A building pillar collapsed on my arm?"

"Yes, Paula from the mercenary group said that. They say you were trapped under the monastery building. I think my arm was probably cut off at that time... ... ."

"okay. I see... ... ."

Ramira looked at her shortened right arm with a slightly depressed expression. Perhaps because she had received divine power treatment for purification, the girl's severed arm had healed and new skin was growing.

"But they say it's fortunate that the amputation is below the elbow. "If the upper part of your elbow is blown off, it will be much more difficult to use a prosthetic hand, and your daily life will be much more inconvenient."

Dasha carefully offered consolation rather than consolation. Of course, it is unclear how much comfort those clumsy words would have been to the girl who suddenly became a one-armed girl.

Fortunately, Ramira smiled at Dasha with a calm expression on her face.

"Heh, I see. I heard that a very strong demon appeared in the monastery, right? "You're saying it's a miracle that we survived there?"

"Yes, I did."

"Then that's enough. "At this level, I was very lucky."

"huh... ... ."