414

414. Seongjin Lee's Exploration Journal (3)

The number of people that Mores assembled this time was smaller than expected.

In addition to his close associates, Masain and Director Bruno, there are four resident knights at Jinju Palace. Lord Liber, the exorcist. And a dedicated maid and a coachman.

Adding Owen and Bartoza to the mix, the team is a small group of only about ten people.

'Thank goodness my father gave me permission for this business trip.'

Now that Ortona has fallen, it is safe to say that the northern part of the country is almost a lawless area. Therefore, not only the upper corps that travel between fiefdoms, but also nobles who rarely travel to the north usually carry escort troops that can easily fit a platoon.

But what kind of confidence does Mores have?

'Of course, he doesn't have that much skill either.'

Mores, who regained his Aura, was an Aura user so strong that even Owen, who had been fighting on the southern front for several years, was surprised.

Owen is gaining a reputation as 'undefeated' by quickly learning Aurors with the help of the status window and occasionally using items or skills. However, even he sometimes gets the feeling that it is not easy in front of Mores.

'It may not be that easy. 'Maybe that guy is stronger than me?'

This is true even if you look at the events of the day when he was summoned to the Holy Assembly. It was clear that the momentum that immediately put pressure on the Holy Knights at the conference venue was a level that was difficult for Owen, as well as many of his higher-ranking knights, to easily imitate.

What on earth happened while he was leaving the imperial palace, so that Mores, who was not even a handful of Aurors, rose to such a level?

-What should I say? The neighborhood I lived in was originally a bit rough.

Suddenly, the image of a baby goat talking forlornly passed through his mind, but Owen shook his head to shake off the afterimage.

'Well, Mores is your father's son. Logan, like his father, has a reputation as a swordsman genius, right? 'No matter what, there are similarities between families.'

For a moment, Owen thought that he was the only one who was left behind because he was not related by blood, but he began to worry about the circumstances in which that bastard Mores had no choice but to become so strong.

When I heard it, he said he was already close to the 8th floor. It's not like I'm getting help from the status window like Owen, but based on common sense, is that a level that can be reached with ordinary effort? Unless you are extremely desperate... ... .

'wait for a sec! There's really no way for Mores to get help from the status window... 'Is it?'

Guest ID users with milestones can easily solidify their position and gain power through the status window.

So, it's only one possibility, but what if Mores is really a newbie?

'If you complete the quests as quickly as possible and gain a few useful skills like me, it's not impossible to reach the 8th level as an Auror within a few years!'

Of course, there is a condition that the progress must be much faster than Owen, who was obsessed with quests every day for his family.

'No way, is it really Mores...? ... .'

Then again, an afterimage of a small mountain goat flashed in my mind as if I had been waiting for it.

-All the colleagues I was with died. In the end, I am the only one who survived.