459

459. Kaya's Breath (8)

"Nothing to be surprised, Mores. "Even after all this, he comes to visit you often."

"Well, I'm being careful these days. "Because you or Red could get caught."

"Originally, I was only going to see you for a moment tonight."

"It's all wrong. So why can't you just sit still for even a day?"

eww?.

The man put Dasha down on the floor, then crossed his arms and relaxed his shoulders. It is a strange movement, as if there is a separate person controlling the two arms.

Aside from the joy, Seongjin's head began to spin quickly to understand the situation.

'Come to think of it... ... .'

Hasn't something like this happened before? One day, when I was visiting Jonathan MacAlpine, the twins were briefly possessed by Asley Bettcher, whose head had been damaged by the Gray Plague.

'Astley also had an imperfect salt crystal on his head. In other words, these guys can control a person's body through flame crystals!'

So what is the scope of that ability? At the time, the guy who was manipulating Astley and Red were fighting against each other, and they seemed to have a level of control that rivaled each other... ... .

'It seems like the twins clearly have the upper hand this time.'

When I glanced at her bare eyebrows, I saw that she was constantly pouting with a dejected expression on her face. She was taken aback by the unexpected situation and ended up handing Dasha over too easily.

'But it doesn't seem that urgent. 'Because they'll think they can easily wipe us out with their remaining power anyway.'

After deciding to that point, Seongjin gave No. 21 a wink and told him to take care of Dasha. Then she looked straight at the man with shining eyes and opened her mouth.

"Herna. Kadesh."

"huh"

"huh."

"good job."

After hearing a brief compliment, the man smiled a wide smile that did not match his rough appearance. He might have seemed kind of creepy to begin with, but when you think of twins inside him, it seems kind of cute.

"First of all, there's something I want to know: To control a person, do you have to be together? If we were going to take over the body, wouldn't it have been better for the two of us to each control other people?"

"Hmm."

"Hmm."

Then the man continued to let out similar moans and rolled his eyes.

"As expected, Mores is formidable. "I thought she would be surprised this time."

"It's not easy. "I'm already thinking about taking advantage of this situation."

Herna and Kadesh, who grumbled like that, soon obediently answered Seongjin's question.

"Under normal circumstances, Mores is right. "Your control might be a little lower, but controlling them both at the same time is not a task."

"But I decided it would be better for the two of us to be together this time. "The current situation is quite a special case."

... Special case?

Let's look at them in puzzlement, twins... No, Marcos' eyes sparkled magically.

"Mores. Taking complete control of the human body is more difficult than you might think. "The restrictions are not that great, and there are many things to prepare in advance."