479

479. The Loser of the North (8)

Leonard didn't stay long. This is because the more we came face to face with him, the more uncomfortable the air became.

Seongjin, who had kicked him out without any kind treatment, narrowed his eyes as he watched the carriage moving away.

'It's strange... ... .'

There are many cases where people have taken their lives involuntarily, both on Earth and here. However, in Seongjin's own opinion, he did not have a tendency to prefer killing compared to other people.

If it doesn't threaten your own safety, you don't necessarily want to hurt others. Because I didn't have a special sense of justice like someone else who would eradicate evil and correct the world.

but.

"Leonard of Lohan."

What a strange thing. I hadn't even met him in person before the birthday party, so why did such a strong killing intent rise up from deep within my heart?

Why is that like that?

I'm curious.

I would like to know.

I'm really curious... ... .

Rustling.

At that moment, Sungjin's consciousness, which was about to deepen, was quickly pulled to the surface. This was because he sensed a small sound coming from afar.

The best room in this villa was where the Holy Homunculus was currently staying.

'... father? 'Isn't it time for a political meeting?'

I listened carefully, just in case, and the presence became quiet again, as if it were a lie. Because it was such a subtle sound, Seongjin began to become confused as to whether it was a real presence.

'Was it just an illusion...? ... .'

Sungjin's thoughts turned back to Leonard. However, perhaps because he had already lost focus once, the strange feeling of foreboding from before had completely disappeared from his mind.

hmm.......

"Is it because my eyes look bad? "When I look at that bastard, I feel like even normal people become psychopaths."

While I was muttering that, I heard a small snort from next to me. It was the devil who had been sitting at the tea table pretending to be an ordinary lamp from earlier.

[You're funny. Who said you were sane? Don't worry, Lee Sung-jin. You're already a great natural born psychopath.]

"What, Inma?"

[Think about it carefully. Don't you secretly enjoy seeing others suffer? Otherwise, you wouldn't have teased the branch manager like that, saying you'd bring his father.]

"no... ... ."

Seongjin couldn't deny those words.

[Cynical, only moves for profit, but that's not all. Once a decision is made, it is pushed through without mercy, regardless of the outcome, and the mind is always busy calculating or analyzing something. Wow, he is a typical example of a psychopath.]

"Oh, shut up!"

Seongjin got angry and shook the lamp around. Then the devil clings to the bottom of the lamp and screams in horror.

[Oh, be careful! Handle with care! This is my favorite lamp!]

It was a beautiful lamp that Amelia had given her as a gift, and after returning to Regina, the Demon King had been staying inside this lamp as if he was having a hard time.