476

476. Loser of the North (5)

Although the waves Logan sensed were quite accurate, they did not always indicate the truth. This is because the subject of the wave is information that has been distorted through one's own perception and subjectivity.

In that sense, he couldn't believe the wolf dog's confident answer. It may be that he simply reacted pleasantly to the name of his owner, 'Lee Seong-jin'.

To make an accurate judgment, a more thorough verification process is needed. So Logan sat the wolfdog in front of him and began a serious conversation.

"First, let me ask you some questions that would be difficult for you to answer if you were Max. "Can you answer this?"

Twisting?

"As you well know, there is a famous passage in the Gospel of St. Bastian that goes like this. 'Forgiveness is the fifth finger of the Lord. How can He not renew your heart and be generous when you ask for it?' "How many chapters and verses is this verse?"

Then the wolf dog's expression becomes somewhat mysterious. Logan, who misunderstood the meaning, quickly added an explanation.

"Of course, I know that it is not convenient for you to answer right now. "Could it be possible to express it by barking as much as the number?"

Kyung!

Instead of answering, the wolf-dog snorted and turned its head. Only then did Logan suddenly recall an important fact and was greatly embarrassed.

"ah! sorry. In my haste, I forgot for a moment that you don't read the scriptures at all. "Then let me ask you another simple question."

Kiing.

"Do you remember when you first decided on the stake in 'Bertrand & Lee' with me? You can answer that right away, right? Now, what was the total amount of my share specified in the contract?"

Kiyiing.

"... Oh, is the unit too big? "It will take half a day for you all to bark and respond."

The conversation between the two could not continue from there. General Lysander, who was listening from the side, looked increasingly strange. If this continues, sooner or later the rumor that the 2nd prince of the Holy Empire is crazy may spread throughout Cyprus.

"General. Isn't it time to attend the meeting? "Let's talk about this again next time."

After roughly organizing the chart, Logan hurriedly fled the scene, taking the wolf dog with him.

* * *

And now -

Logan was sitting on a high cliff overlooking the sea with his wolfdog. Because it is not easily accessible to the public eye, it has recently been often used as a secret training place.

slam!

Along with the cool sound of the waves, Logan's eyes caught the view of the lively Port of Cyprus.

The early morning sunlight becomes a long twinkle that extends to the horizon, and fishing boats that have resumed fishing are busy chasing schools of fish.

Because it is so everyday, it is a sight that comes with an even more extreme sense of reality. These questions naturally flooded Logan's mind.

'... 'What am I doing with a dog that can't speak?'

A look of deep agony appears on Logan's neat face.

Gael Bertrand in his previous life was a person who always pursued logical thinking based on facts.