467

467. Remarks (7)

Rumbling... ... .

Dark clouds roll in from afar, covering the sky.

Beneath the gloomy air, the gravedigger's wife stood alone, as if she were a tombstone announcing the end of the world.

"Hey, you! "Why are you doing this again?"

At that time, a large man approached holding an axe. He was a man named Braddock, who was the gatekeeper of the monastery and was in charge of various chores. He seemed to have spotted the woman while he was chopping firewood and rushed over to her.

His habit of recklessly hitting on orphans was no longer going away, so he pushed the gravedigger's wife and shouted at her.

"How many times do I have to tell you to understand? Your kid isn't here! "If you don't go away right now, I'm going to give you a really stinging taste this time!"

But that ugly momentum did not last long. Just as Braddock was about to grab the woman by the collar-

"big... "Wow!"

On the contrary, I was caught helplessly in her grasp and ended up clinging to him.

"... ... !"

The children looked in horror at the strangled man struggling helplessly. Where on earth does that skinny woman's arm get that strength?

"... Dead bodies of children come into Dunstan Cemetery every day. "Aren't you curious about where these kids end up dying like that?"

The woman, holding a large Braddock in the air with one arm, spoke casually as if she was passing by and asking how I was doing. Of course, there was no way he could answer this because her throat was completely clogged.

"Off... ... ."

"Most of them are corpses washed up from the Primrose entertainment district, which is adjacent to the estate. "If you have to keep those poor things and bury them in the ground every day, all sorts of unholy thoughts will come into your head."

The gravedigger's wife, who had said that, glared at Braddock with eyes filled with resentment.

"The things in the entertainment district are clearly demons disguised as humans. Otherwise, how could you do such a miserable thing to children? "Seeing the devils walking around just fine, it occurred to me that the Lord may have already completely abandoned this world."

"Off... ... !"

"okay. This world is already a hell full of demons. Anyone would have no choice but to think that way. "Looking at the terrible traces of abuse and exploitation engraved on that small body."

"... ... !"

"So I thought. "If this is hell, and I also become a devil, who can blame me?"

Ttuduk!

Braddock's neck was eventually unable to withstand the woman's grip and broke completely. His body collapsed to the floor helplessly and soon began to turn black. It was a strong erosion phenomenon caused by Magi.

"Caw! Mr. Braddock!"

At that time, Priest Ellison came running from afar. Embarrassed by the strong magical energy she felt out of nowhere, she grabbed Braddock's already dead body and began pouring out divine power frantically.

"Mr. Braddock? Ah, come to your senses, Mr. Braddock! What is this all of a sudden... ... !"

But that futile effort did not last long. This is because the woman's arm, which swung like lightning behind her back, pierced Priest Ellison's torso as if it were a sharp spear.