473

473. Loser of the North (2)

The next day, Seongjin prepared to leave Tere early in the morning.

"Here, take this. "Oliver."

"... "What is all this?"

"Documents to be submitted to the imperial palace. "This is a report on the first sale of Teosinte and a detailed future business plan."

Seongjin's meticulously worked out business plan was flawless.

Not only does it involve sharing profits proportional to the initial investment amount with the imperial family, but it also includes a plan to rent out fields owned by the imperial family at a high price.

Perhaps the administration will be the first to adopt it? Because it can be seen at a glance that the national treasury will increase significantly.

"And here, this is a letter of recommendation to Branch Manager Schmidt. "It will be difficult for you to start a big business on your own from the beginning, so go to him and get introduced to trustworthy personnel."

"and... ! "You're the branch manager of a logistics relay station, so you have such amazing connections?"

A simple young man was shuffling through complicated documents with a curious expression.

Well, this guy doesn't know much. In fact, this is actually Branch Manager Schmidt's 'great personal connection'. You should be truly blessed to meet me here.

It was at a time when Seongjin's arrogance was reaching its peak. Oliver asked Seongjin with a somewhat stupid expression on his face.

"Hey, but... What is this? "Is there a strange guard here?"

What Oliver pointed to was an expense statement with 'security expenses' written on it.

"Uh, that's it... ... ."

That's because you really have a dedicated person protecting you. Last night, Dasha urgently requested assistance.

I had no intention of leaving the plump goose, who was going to lay golden eggs every day, alone in this desolate northern area teeming with hungry animals.

Be grateful? No matter what anyone says, they are high-quality personnel dedicated to the affairs of the imperial family. Of course, I was the one who received all the security expenses.

"Besides, what is this...?" Business consulting fees, free tasting fees, promotional event fees? What are these and do they account for most of my expenses? ... ."

Uh-huh, write! If you give too much detail, you will get hurt.

After saying goodbye to Oliver, Seongjin and his party boarded a small wagon pulled by two mules. It seemed like No. 21 prepared in a hurry last night.

The wagon was simple, with no separate seats, but it felt cozy as the group sat together.

No. 21 and Edith were placed in the carriage seats, and at the end of the luggage compartment were Bartosa, Giacomo Milo, and the biological dolls taken from Kaya's breath.

On one side, there is even a soft bed for Priest Bart, who is very weak(?).

Tap, tap, tap.

So the group headed to Regina in a fairly peaceful atmosphere.

Of course, it was a problem for a while that the Homunculus left behind became excessively peaceful while the Emperor was away for a morning political meeting -

"excuse me... Are you really sure that Priest Bart is okay? I can't sense any Aura activity from that person? Moreover, there was no breathing or vital signs... ... ."