446

446. Dacion (3)

Before its destruction, various races lived in Ionia.

From the human Kornsheim clan to lycanthropes, draconians, giants, and tree tribes. They were races with quite diverse forms and characteristics that, at first glance, seemed to have no biological similarity.

However, they had only one thing in common that distinguished them from the creatures of the Delcross dimension, and that was the flame crystal located within their skulls.

The location and structure of the crystals differed significantly depending on the species. However, no matter how crude the race was with the flame crystal, each individual was able to connect with the race [essence] and form a group rationality through this flame crystal.

In that way, [Essence] became everything to the race. It was a precious heritage that not only preserved and developed culture and ideas beyond the sharing of individual emotions and knowledge, but also led everyone's consciousness to a higher mental world.

However, uniquely among the races, there were those who entrusted the role of the race essence to the most outstanding member of the clan.

Oracle.

The living tribal essence of the Kornsim clan, and the one with the most highly developed flame crystal.

'It is perfect!'

One day, Dacianus accidentally encountered an oracle's signpost and fell into a strong shock that shook his soul.

'The [milestone] created by the living essence of the race is such a beautiful thing. It is capable of containing the universe within itself!'

The Kornsim clan was originally a people with superior spiritual development compared to other races. This is because the secret art of creating flame crystals of a different nature outside the body, that is, a soul terminal, was already popular at that time.

Even the youngest Kornsim easily created soul terminals through secret arts. And by carrying their consciousness into that soul terminal, they would move around freely, transcending the limitations of space.

If someone with spiritual eyes were to look at Kornsim's residence, he would probably see the spectacle of beads of all sizes flying across the sky.

However, among them, the soul terminal created by Oracle was special.

milestone.

A being that maintains an exquisite balance between the laws of the natural world and the laws of the normal world, which is different from the innate flame crystals and the soul terminal created through secret arts.

'It's truly amazing. Even though it was created solely through mental ability, it can have such a distinct substance!'

Dacianus thought that the oracle's signpost was the most perfect decision in the world. And the ability to create these milestones came to be seen as evidence of a highly accomplished mind.

It was probably natural for him, who had extremely strong self-love, to become absorbed in creating his own milestones.

He gave the new name 'Dacion' to all the salt crystals, including the milestone, and soon began the process of creating the most beautiful salt crystals in the world.

'I need a sample. We need more types of salt crystals. No, if only I could directly observe the process of forming salt crystals!'

In this way, Dacianus moved to the Delcross dimension. This is because Delcross is less civilized than Ionia and does not even have a race with salt crystals, so it was thought to be suitable for observing the birth of new salt crystals.