416

416. Seongjin Lee's Exploration Journal (5)

The flame felt very foreign to Schmidt.

When you see demonic energy creeping up, its source is undoubtedly the soul of a demon. But there was something strange about the way it wore its true form.

'I don't see the devil's direct contract target nearby!'

There are two main ways demons appear in other dimensions.

One is to descend by borrowing the body of a contracted person, and the other is to appear directly by consuming a huge amount of causality.

However, to be considered as being mediated by the contractor, the flame took the form of too pure energy. It means that it is truly a burning flame itself.

This would mean that he was emitting magical energy strong enough to clearly materialize his energy, but upon closer inspection, it didn't seem like that was necessarily the case.

In fact, the amount of demonic energy it gave off was very insignificant.

'no way... Did a slightly different law, perhaps the law of the normal world, intervene in the process of materialization?'

It felt as if something had been blocked by a veil, as if the cause and effect necessary for existence had been strangely avoided.

But Schmidt's thoughts did not continue there. That tiny firework started screaming at him.

[Such a rude bastard! How dare you, without even knowing the subject, refer to this great Demon King as 'this'?!]

A guy who is less than a handful of distance away, where on earth does that confidence come from?

It seems that Schmidt's thoughts were clearly revealed in his facial expression. The flames were now spewing out sparks and the body was shaking.

[Hey, look at that cheeky expression! Why can't we be polite? I can't even take care of myself, so I make a list of my compatriots and sell them for half a penny!]

Schmidt came to his senses at that shout.

for a moment! That evil... No, how does a 'fairy' know about the 'list of contracts'?

"... Lowering?"

The only person who can explain this whole situation is Prince Mores. But Schmidt, who looked back at the prince, was even more embarrassed.

I was so distracted by the strange flame that I didn't notice it until now, but the demonic power that Prince Mores was emitting from earlier was no less strange.

It's so hard to wonder how a human body can withstand such a high concentration of demonic energy.

'I felt my demonic energy was weak before, but it wasn't like this... ... !'

Of course, Schmidt has also recently heard several incredible rumors.

They say that Prince Mores is an apostle who underwent trials from the main god, or rather, that he actually received the blessings of an ancient fairy.

but-

'Anyway, you did something like that in the imperial capital and stayed safe? 'How on earth?'

Unlike Schmidt, who was shocked, Prince Mores was overly relaxed. He glanced around at the cabinet on one side of his office and, with a casual attitude, took out a plate that had been on display. It was a precious Breton porcelain plate with gold lacquered edges.

"This is good. "Would you like to sit here for a moment?"

As soon as the prince's words left his mouth-