462

462. Remarks (2)

Since Seonghwang did not ask any questions or reprimand, Seongjin felt much more at ease.

However, he soon had to face another challenge: Sir Martha, whose complexion was dark as he had not been able to sleep all night.

"... Hey, are you okay? Sir Masaine?"

Seongjin stuttered without realizing it.

It wouldn't have been unreasonable. The prince, who went out to get some fresh air, doesn't come back no matter how much I wait, so my stomach is burning with tension.

Because of this, he seemed to have lost his temper and wandered around the entrance to the village, where he ended up staying up all night.

"Lowering! Where on earth have you been... ... !"

As soon as Masain saw Seongjin, he tried to scream like usual.

However, I held my stomach before I could finish speaking, because the moment my extreme tension was relieved, stomach acid poured out.

"omg?"

Seongjin, who was frightened, took him to Seonghwang.

"No, sir. I'm really fine... for a moment! Please answer faster than that! Where on earth did you go all night without saying a word? ... !"

... Cool.

Surprisingly, as soon as Seonghwang touched his forehead, Masain fainted and fell asleep. I thought maybe he had forcibly blown her soul into another dimension like last time.

"Mores. "When Masain wakes up, you will have to face him properly and talk to him."

The Holy Emperor gave advice softly, pouring divine power over the head of the silent knight. It was a very difficult request.

"Uhm, father. But that's a little... ... ."

"... ... ."

"... all right."

When I thought about Masain's reaction that I would have to face in the future, my eyes became dark. What can I do? I have committed a sin, so I can only answer obediently.

Other than that, everything went smoothly.

Like Masain, Seongjin and No. 21 also received plenty of divine power treatment from Seonghwang. Although there were no serious injuries, there were many minor scratches, knowingly or unknowingly. I was secretly tired from fighting assassins all night.

Dasha also received proper treatment from Seonghwang. Fortunately, her injury itself was not that serious, but instead, her body was greatly weakened due to hunger and lack of sleep for several days. Maybe that's why Dasha couldn't open her eyes right away even after her successful treatment.

"It's probably because of mental fatigue. "You must have pushed yourself to your limit these past few days without letting go of your nerves even for a moment."

Seongjin nodded at No. 21's words.

"okay? Then wait until Dasha wakes up and then slowly leave for Regina."

I caught Giacomo Milo and found my father safely. Then there's no more urgent work, right? So Seongjin waited for Dasha to wake up and calmly started working on her paperwork.

"Newbie, what is that?"

Owen, who had recently been to Pangea Chronicle again, was carrying a lot of food and snooping around Seongjin's room.

"I'm working on the business plan."

"business plan?"

"huh. "I have to return Oliver's 'junior business license' and receive official investment from the imperial palace."