413

413. Seongjin Lee's Exploration Journal (2)

While I was doing this, the day of departure arrived.

"Thank you for the gift, sister. mind... The fire fairy is also very happy. "I will treasure it during my visit."

Holding in his hand the small lamp given to him by Amelia, Mores walks around with an uncharacteristically bright face.

Owen thought as he looked at the scene.

'Yes, Mores is not a newbie. He's always been a somewhat calm and dignified guy, right? 'It wasn't easy to let go in front of people like that.'

Leaving the imperial palace, Mores straightens his back and skillfully steers his horse. Unusually for her, she seemed 'calm and dignified.'

Then Owen thought again.

'Yeah, no matter how much I think about it, that guy isn't that cute newbie. Because he was a mountain goat that looked extremely cute even when he was slaughtering players with his sword.'

Above all, if Mores was truly a newbie, there was no way he would have pretended not to know Owen even after meeting him. The various hardships she went through together with Lee Seong-jin must have had that much weight.

As Owen thought about that, he suddenly felt a strange sense of discomfort.

'... wait for a sec. But when have I ever told a newbie my name?'

I did introduce myself at first. 'Owen Lockwood'. But in Delcross, isn't Owen officially 'Owen Klein', the first prince of the empire?

'no! Still, there's no way Mores wouldn't know. He knows my real name, right? So, from a long time ago, you've been calling me Lockwood... ... !'

hmm? But didn't Mores say that he has no memories of the past now?

'... uh? 'Huh?'

Owen, remembering this unexpected possibility, broke into a profuse cold sweat on his horse.

'Now that you think about it, the newbie said that the graphics were broken at that time and he couldn't see anything. So he was using a cheap kid's skin... ... !'

If that's the case, there's a chance that even if a newbie sees me, he won't recognize me right away... ... ?

'... no way!'

Owen was deeply confused and hesitated for a while. What awakened his spirit was the loud cheers of his subjects that he heard as soon as he entered the imperial road.

"Your Majesty Mores!"

"Savior of Bathurst Spirit!"

"Look over there! "I heard you were blessed by an ancient fairy, and there really is a small fire fairy hovering by your side!"

Mores, engulfed in cheers, looked every bit like a prince.

A flawless outfit of conquest, and a strong prayer that secretly flows out despite being well-prepared. The light golden hair that I see every day shines with a brilliant platinum color, as if wearing a sacred halo.

"... ... ."

Owen, who had been distracted by Mores' appearance for a moment, suddenly realized that his subjects were also passionately chanting his name.

"Your Majesty Owen!"

"The undefeated knight protecting the southern front!"

Maybe I was caught up in the atmosphere, and I even heard compliments like this on rare occasions.