407

407. Head Tower (5)

Grrrr... ... .

Even as the outer top spins, the inner needle stands upright and asserts itself. Embarrassingly, while aiming straight at the prince of the Seonghwang family.

Sir Robert, who was staring blankly at the needle, was startled for a moment and threw the gyro into his bag.

"Big. Why is this... ... ."

At first impression, Sir Robert seemed particularly hard and dry. But he suddenly became visibly embarrassed and started to panic.

"Well, I'm going to show you a trivial item... I'm sorry, my dear. Maybe it's broken... No, I think it was contaminated. Recently, I have neglected the consecration... ... ."

Oh, it's okay, Sir Robert. There is no need to try to cover up a situation that is clearly visible.

"I will properly complain to the equipment department as well. As the workday got longer, these guys all lost their discipline... ... ."

Don't even think about criticizing this strict department for no reason. You and I both know that there is no problem with the gyro compass.

"Perhaps an injustice, a blessing from the fairies... Maybe that's why. "They say it's 'the ordeal of misunderstanding,' and indeed, it is not an easy test for an apostle of the Lord."

"... ... ."

Seongjin did not respond in any other way but examined Sir Robert carefully.

Now that I think about it, this friend must feel a foreign energy right next to me. Is that okay?

'Even Francis, who doesn't have particularly strong divine powers, has been flinching every time he sees me lately.'

But Seongjin soon found out the answer. This is because Sir Robert has been making these suggestions one after another.

"Lowering. If you cannot use a gyrocompass, you will have no choice but to detect demonic energy purely through divine power. "At this point, how about inviting another paladin to the monster task force?"

"... Another paladin?"

"yes. Looking at the people you have organized this time, aren't there any Paladins except for you and me?"

Of course, it would be a bit unfair to call Seongjin a proper 'paladin', so the only person who can actually use divine power is Sir Robert.

"But somehow, my meager divine power is specialized for [annihilation]. "That's why I had no choice but to become more skilled than others at using exorcism tools."

The same goes for someone who doesn't have bad eyesight but wears consecrated glasses. Since the ability to detect demonic energy is so weak, it must be assisted with specially treated detection glasses?

"Right."

no wonder. I wondered why this friend was granted permission to enter Jinju Palace so easily.

"There is an exorcist in my class who recently returned from deployment. Tracking her down She is a very talented friend. How about bringing her along?"

"Hmm, well?"

Seongjin shrugged his shoulders.

Wouldn't that be necessary? Even without the help of other paladins, I already know how to track down the Penitent Church. The person who was the parish priest there not long ago is now a member of my family.

Rather, if you hire someone who has no connection to the monster task force, the source of the information may be questioned for no reason.

Or they might rush in and say they'll exterminate this side. It is said that the more divine power you have, the stronger the negative feeling you get from Seongjin.