444

444. Dacion (1)

Number 21 had no choice but to admit it. He realized that he had not been able to properly understand the children of the Holy Emperor until now.

"Wow! Owen! "Where on earth have you been all this time?"

Bartoza, free from his restraints, ran towards Prince Owen, shedding tears. It seems like the fear that I had been suppressing inside until now suddenly burst out.

"cold-hearted! Were you going to abandon this Bartozha? "Did you really think like that?"

"Hey, hey. Please calm down. "Anyway, I thought you were okay in Regina, why are you here?"

"Ughhhhh!"

Surprisingly, Prince Owen left the rude Barshaine who dared to hold on to the hem of the prince's clothes. Where is that? He even comforted me gently as if I felt sorry for him!

Number 21 was dumbfounded.

'Isn't that too lenient on a mere barbarian?'

No, it is absurd that the prince himself is acting like a Barça barbarian in the first place.

Besides, what was it earlier? He's not even a clown, and he even demonstrates breaking things in front of the villagers. Does that prince have no awareness that he is the imperial family of the empire?

What was even more surprising was Prince Mores. As No. 21 knew, he was the most difficult and authoritative person among the Seonghwang family members.

however-

"Hey!"

"Shh! Edith. Don't call me that. "I'm hiding my identity right now."

"ah! Yes, four! But what on earth is this like now? Did you end up rolling around on the dirt floor somewhere? Besides, these skimpy clothes... ... !"

phut! phut! phut!

Edith blasphemously patted the prince's back vigorously to shake off the dust, but he only frowned and dissuaded her.

"Take it easy, Edith."

"Ugh! It's not a matter of ending it in moderation! "You're not a child anymore, so please take care of yourself!"

Lastly, Sir Masain. At first glance, he looked the most calm, but upon closer inspection, he didn't seem to be normal either.

If it weren't for the current Seonghwang, he would have been the strongest candidate for Seonghwang, and he meticulously organizes his surroundings and carefully organizes the stalls. It is said that she recently became Prince Mores' nanny, but she seems to have a knack for one thing.

"... ... ."

No. 21 realized a big truth.

The people of Seonghwangga are all out of their minds!

"lung... Priest Bart. What about your children, indeed... ... ."

Number 21, muttering that and looking back at the thriving homunculus, could not help but be completely convinced for a moment.

'Ah, indeed.'

Whose children are they? They were born as princes and went around working as mercenaries, but now that they have ascended to the throne, they are human children who are trapped in uncomfortable dolls and suffering needlessly.

Seonghwang, who guessed No. 21's thoughts from that irreverent look, opened his mouth softly.

"... "No, Enrique."

"What do you mean? "I didn't say anything."

"So, that's not it."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, Father Bart."