411

411. Head Tower (9)

Intense precognition often comes when the mind is at its most defenseless.

The reason why most of them take the form of precognitive dreams is that the time when people are asleep means that human mental boundaries are weakened.

When such a broken spirit suddenly encounters a powerful symbol of disaster -

Foresight quickly penetrates the mind like a secretly spreading fog, and soon completely engulfs one's vision.

* * *

Nodding.

Sisley was half asleep.

For a moment, the girl pricked up her ears to the sound of a wolf howling from afar, but then lowered her eyes as if not to offend the council member who had taken it upon herself to guide her.

Perhaps it was because they were a little tired after several days of intense relief work. At first, the gentle scenery flowing along the slow flow of the river did not seem very inspiring to the young girl.

How long had it been since I was leaning against the boat in such a dazed mood? Sisley felt the calm waters of the Breeze River suddenly roiling violently.

"... ... ?"

What is this?

Sisley looked around in confusion. He had been bored by the peaceful scenery just a moment ago, but the boat he was on suddenly found itself in the middle of a storm.

The waves hit the boat violently. It was an ugly sight, as if a small cruise ship could capsize at once.

The riverbank on the other side was not safe either. Above the rapidly rising river, trees caught in the strong wind are shaking as if they will be uprooted and blown away at any moment. It felt as if all the anger in the world was rushing into this place at once.

Rumble! bang!

Huge dark clouds swirled in the black sky, scattering ominous thunderstorms.

and-

At the center of all the disasters was Ambrosia's [Tower].

"... ... !"

The tower that raised its head towards the sky alone in a hellish landscape seemed like a symbol representing all the despair and death that this storm would bring.

'There's something over there...' 'There's something scary!'

There is no doubt. It was clear that there was something evil and terrible in that tower. Otherwise, how could it be possible to evoke such ominous foreboding and fear just by looking at it for a moment?

Wiggle-

At that time, the shape of the head tower that had been standing still began to slightly twitch.

No, maybe what I thought I was standing quietly until now was just an illusion. If you think about it carefully, wasn't that tower always crying loudly toward the sky?

The sound of the wind whipping around as if it were tearing apart is actually a desperate scream from the tower.

'Head.'

okay. If you look closely, each stone that makes up that sparse wall is a severed human head. Hundreds of heads piled high together, covered in red blood, let out a loud sound toward the sky.

Ah-ah-ah-ah-!

Sisley trembled.

How can I express all these unrealistic scenes in just one word?