429

429. Secretary of the Immortal (2)

ping-!

A small pillar of light rises before my eyes. This is the destination indicated by Sang Tae-chang.

Owen ran towards the light with great excitement.

'As expected, Mores was Seongjin Lee! Mores was the newbie!'

Such a heartless child! If you knew, you would have told me a long time ago. Why have you been pretending not to know until now?

At that time, Masain followed at high speed from behind.

"... "Brother Masain?"

"I don't know what's going on, but I'll help you, sir!"

"... ... ."

The feeling of excitement for a moment subsided, and my mind gradually became clearer.

It's probably not my brother's voluntary help. It must have been something that Mores ordered.

'Now that I think about it, maybe the quest came out at this timing... ... .'

Wasn't the change based on Mores' judgment? Owen vaguely thought something like that.

There is no specific basis. But somehow, I can't shake the feeling that Sang Sang-chang continues to chase Mores and cater to his intentions.

[Emergency quest? Find and obtain important documents! new!]

[Quest Grade: A]

[Obtain a valuable document that a central lord kept for a long time. That document was once designated as a banned book under the pretext of deceiving people. Although it has been completely ignored even by the author's descendants, it actually contains a precious truth that wizards have been searching for for a long time. Perhaps with the discovery of that document, we may be able to expect unexpected additional effects.]

[Reward: 500P Cash]

[*This product is available in the Pangea Chronicle store window.]

'For someone like Sang Tae-chang, the compensation is very generous, isn't it?'

Thinking that he might have to be a little nervous, Owen pulled out the one-handed ax from his belt.

Squeak-! Snap!

As I got closer to my destination, I heard unexpected sounds.

'... mouse?'

It seemed like all the rats that seemed to have dried up in the underpass were all gathered here.

The odor also got worse. The smell of something rotting mixed with the already damp air, filling the space.

"... ... !"

We eventually arrived at a fairly large space where waterways intersect. Owen and Masain fell into a deep sleep at the sight that unfolded before their eyes.

"This is it... ... ."

This was the evil wizard's laboratory.

On one side, there is an old bookshelf filled with books and documents, and on the other side, there are large and small cages containing various animals.

On a wall full of dirty foreign substances, a dense magic circle painted with an unknown paint can be seen. At a glance, it was clear that it was evidence of evil heresy or devil worship.

And in the center, there was a person wearing a black robe.

"... intruder?"

When he spotted the two people, he was shocked and shouted.