452

452. Kaya's Breath (1)

A realm of rest where cold silence flows.

Martha stood silently for a moment and looked around, suddenly feeling a strange sense of floating, and rubbing her eyes as hard as she could.

No, now that I had become a soul, there were no longer things that could be called eyes or hands that could rub them.

However, her Bion, which retains its appearance as it was when she was alive, will inadvertently reproduce with her soul the habits she had when she was alive, even if she is slightly distracted.

'what?'

Martha, who had concentrated her strength in the spirit, looked around, overcome by a jarring sense of discomfort. You can see the tombstones being smashed to pieces. Bodies thrown here and there, and the land roughly dug up.

Although there were no significant meteorological phenomena in the realm of rest, the scene before my eyes looked as if a huge typhoon had swept through.

'... ... .'

And in the center of it all, Hayes and Belinda, the culprits of this mess, were spread out in harmony. After making a fuss, he woke up from his sleep and was hit by the Wolf King, who passed out.

Since the essence of my soul has been hit, it will probably take quite some time for me to come to my senses.

'But something is different.'

okay. If the cause and effect were so clear, Martha felt a strange sense of awkwardness from all this.

'Let's think about it carefully.'

Have they been fighting here from the beginning? Or did they clash a little more in the center of the area?

'or not... ... .'

Was it really the Wolf King, Nebraska, that punished them? Could it be that he was crushed and flattened by the hands of a giant corpse woman?

Then, Marta was finally able to find the starting point of these confusing memories.

'... that's right. The beginning was definitely the soul of that noble person.'

In the realm of rest, a soul appeared so brilliantly that even my spiritual eyes could not gaze at it properly. That was the start of all this confusion.

The spirit appeared without any warning and seemed to stare at its master's throne for a moment. Then, it seemed to slowly walk around the outskirts of the realm of rest and soon disappeared.

It goes without saying that Hayes, who had always had a strong antipathy toward him, was extremely enraged. As he was wandering around, he accidentally started arguing with Belinda, which soon led to a violent clash and a big commotion.

Meanwhile, the wolf king Nebraska, who had been hit by a piece of a flying tombstone, woke up from a deep sleep and shouted fiercely... ... .

'... 'No, no.'

Martha shook her head.

It was difficult to explain, but strangely enough, she had another strand of memory that corresponded to the same time period.

A sight where the shining soul, instead of hovering around the outskirts of the realm of rest, was coming straight towards the center of the realm, that is, the master's throne. A sight that constantly sends soft thoughts towards its sleeping owner.

Because of this, the clash between Hayes and Belinda occurred in the center of the area. And the giant corpse woman who raised her body to stop them... ... .