433

433. Secretary of the Immortal (6)

Looking back, those were the most leisurely days of Masain's life.

"Brother Masain! "You're here?"

When he entered the Blue Rose Labyrinth in time for his shift, Mores, who had been waiting for him, came running towards him holding a toy wooden sword. As always, she wore a faded red cloth around her neck.

"Lowering! "If you run like that, you'll fall!"

Just before Mores, who was running, was hit by a toy and fell, Masain suddenly lifted him up and warned him.

Then the child burst into laughter and waved his arms, probably thinking that it was also a game.

"But what about Logan, brother?"

"Logan, he is in class right now."

"class?"

"Yes, you will probably be very busy until evening. "You recently started a new swordsmanship class."

Logan, who was the first prince at the time, had already distinguished himself in many ways. It was probably natural that the empress, whose momentum had gained momentum, began to focus more and more on his education.

On the other hand, Empress Lizabeth was strangely neglecting Mores.

Let alone caring about the child's education, she seemed reluctant to even meet him face to face. She occasionally went to her parents' home, the Principality of Asein, and was often away from the imperial palace for long periods of time.

The empress's attitude was such that even influential figures in the imperial capital were reluctant to send their children to be Prince Mores' half-brother. However, it is impossible for servants of very low status to join in with his intense play.

Although they said they took the time to make it a success, it was simply not enough for a child who was at the peak of his activity.

Thanks to this, Mores was gradually getting used to playing with toys alone in the playroom.

"... ... ."

Masain, who was worse off, ended up becoming a playmate under the pretense of being an escort during working hours.

The problem is that they are all actions that are far removed from the duties of a knight.

It's like that right now. What a messy game, like imagining an imaginary enemy and trying hard to hit a pillow together!

If the academy's dean, Armand, had found out that Mythra, a precious relic, was being used to dust off a mere pillow, he would have shed tears and hit the ground.

"Eight!"

Puk puk!

Mores, who had someone to play with, was excited and pounded the pillow.

"Don't bother the angel! "You wicked witch!"

"yes? Sir, what we are defeating now is not a devil but a witch?"

"huh!"

It was just an immature child's game, but it seemed to have its own specific setting.

"Hey! "Take my nutcracker!"

Masain, who was hitting a pillow with a beat next to him, looked puzzled again and asked.

"By the way, sir, did you give the wooden sword a name?"

"huh!"

"But isn't the nutcracker your Majesty's favorite sword? "If the names are the same, won't you get confused later?"