448

448. Dacion (5)

Almost everything went as I remembered. Seongjin was able to meet Giacomo Milo, who was hurriedly escaping from the sewer, at the same place as before.

"Da, you?!"

Giacomo, who suddenly encountered Seongjin and his group, was very embarrassed and tried to take something out of his pocket.

Of course, at the same time-

Whoosh- whoosh!

The dagger flew by quickly and landed mercilessly on the back of Giacomo Milo's hand.

"Huh?"

The pain hit me late.

"Kaaaaaaak!"

While Giacomo Milo was rolling around on the floor in pain, Seongjin hurriedly walked up to his side and retrieved the fallen elixir.

It was a black elixir that he had traded in exchange for Dacian's secretary, which almost brought a terrible disaster to the continent.

"Off... Bird, Salos!"

Giacomo Milo gritted his teeth and summoned the devil who had made a contract with him.

Up until now, he had held out for revenge on the world, but now that the elixir of conversion had fallen into the hands of the enemy, there were no other options left.

"Please come here and protect me! Defeat my enemies! "If you will do that, I will give you my body right now!"

But why? There was absolutely no response from his demon. As if they are very afraid of something, they have even completely closed the channel connected to the contractor.

"... Salos?"

As Giacomo muttered helplessly, the boy who had been looking around at the elixir looked down at him arrogantly.

"I don't think there will be any immediate erosion this time. "I thought about it before, but the devil who made a contract with you is quite cunning."

"... ... ?"

"Well, I promised you something before, so I will help your soul in any way I can. But we will have to pay the price of causing great harm to the continent."

A red light flashed from the boy's pupils.

"So, shall we get started with some hitting first?"

Wow!

Soon, Giacomo's desperate screams rang out through the damp air of the sewer.

* * *

After safely capturing Giacomo Milo, Seongjin and his party followed another faint trace and headed toward the center of the sewer.

The speed wasn't that fast. This is because if any dead animal was found along the way, every single one of them had to be burned.

"Lowering. The sight is getting further and further away. Wouldn't it be better to first catch the author and then call the priests to purify him?"

Masain asked nervously.

"No, Sir Martha."

Although he had already sensed that the presence was disappearing one step before him, Seongjin shook his head resolutely.

Seongjin already knew. Even if they found the wizard who did this anyway, they would be blocked by the moving corpses and would eventually miss them.

In that case, there was no need to reveal their identity to him.