418

418. Seongjin Lee's Exploration Journal (7)

In a dark room where not even the moonlight shines.

A bright quest window suddenly appears, flashing in the air and revealing a strong presence.

[Surprising quest? History is made at night! new!]

[Quest Grade: E]

[Most people think that after a busy day, it is time to relax and prepare for tomorrow. But did you know? That wise and diligent people never rest even at this moment when everyone else is asleep? The passion of such a small number of people may be the true driving force that creates the world's great history.]

[Reward: 150 P Cash]

[*This product is available in the Pangea Chronicle store window.]

The first thing that came to Owen's mind at that moment was the question of compensation.

'what? Why did Sang Chang-chang set the cash so generously?'

The next thought that occurred to me was that I had no idea what the quest was asking of me.

'What does this have to do with me? What is the driving force of history?'

Owen closed his mouth and glared at the sparkling window.

I thought that, like most of the recent quests, this too might be related to Mores. Sang Sang-chang often used strangely vague expressions about this guy.

'Anyway, what on earth are you asking me to do?'

It was time for Owen to read the window over and over again and think about its contents.

ping!

With a small sound effect, a faint light suddenly pours in from afar.

I looked out the window without thinking, and sure enough, there was a thin pillar of light rising across the night sky in the distance. That is the destination the quest requires.

'... What I'm saying is, go there first.'

Owen jumped up from his seat.

'I couldn't sleep at the moment, but it worked out well. I should spend my time doing quests.'

But that was when Owen was about to leave the door, carrying a hatchet.

Grumpy!

Once again, a small window appears and blocks his view.

[It is recommended to activate the following skills to proceed with the quest.]

['Auror Concealment' activated - 2P cache consumed per minute]

[For the event only, skill proficiency is applied to S rank, the maximum proficiency. Would you like to activate the skill?]

[Activation / Activation]

Owen blinked.

'what. There is only one choice anyway, right? For some reason, I said the reward was high compared to the grade!'

If this happens, you will have to receive cash to use your skills, but you will lose money.

'It's shameful, Mr. Sang Tae-chang.'

However, it was rare for the status window to force the use of a skill. This means that you absolutely need this skill to complete the quest now.

Owen sighed and pressed the option.

[*Activate* / Activate]

Slurp-

Soon, Owen's presence completely disappears. It was a clever auror concealment appropriate for S-rank proficiency.