460

460. Kaya's Breath (9)

"... So, here is Yakan's Oae... "Next."

A muffled pronunciation leaks out between swollen lips.

Olivier was currently kneeling on the floor, bowing his head to Prince Mores and struggling to make excuses.

The assassination squad that was brought in was annihilated without even being able to put up a single decent resistance. She was in a hopeless situation where she was the only one left alive.

"Ui is gathering here, but this is the one who was always pretending to be with the empire... ... ."

But before I could finish speaking, I heard a loud shout from next to me. It was the evil spirit of a warrior holding a huge club.

[This thing! Can't we hurry and tell the truth?! Shame on you for trying to gloss over your mistakes, you apostate!]

"Ssi... ... ."

Olivier reflexively glanced at the evil spirit. If you think about it, the reason she ended up like this was because of the battle with that warrior.

No, it was a one-sided assault rather than a battle. If you attack from this side, it becomes a spirit and scatters into the air, and if you attack from the other side, strong physical force comes back. Where in the world is there such an unfair fight?

'shit! If that had been a real human being, I wouldn't have suffered so helplessly!'

As Olivier was internally wheezing, Prince Mores, who had been quietly listening in front of him, opened his mouth.

"That sounds incoherent."

Compared to his youthful face, the energy radiating from him was full of dignity befitting his age.

"When we used the express carriage, you were just escorting Giovanni. "Afterwards, they put surveillance on us, but it was probably just to see if we could get out of the Freedom Underpass without any trouble."

"Yes... ... ."

"But after we changed our schedule and arrived in Tere, you suddenly took a turn and tried to kill us. Are you going to call this all a misunderstanding?"

"Ang, that's-"

This was when Olivier was about to protest. Suddenly, a gloomy evil spirit wearing a black priest's robe popped up in front of her.

'Fuck, surprise!'

When Olivier stepped back in horror, the evil spirit glared at her with wide eyes and gritted its teeth.

Crackling.

[Does this deadly thing dare to harm my master? A sin that can never be repaid by dying! Master! If you allow it, your faithful servant will personally drag this to hell and collect your debt over time!]

"Hi!"

Olivier's fur became bitter. After all, that evil spirit was the one who killed the entire assassination team by engulfing them in black smoke.

It seemed as if the alternating roars and screams he used at that time were still echoing in her ears.

"Hayes."

Fortunately, the prince stopped him, and Olivier broke into a cold sweat and cleared his throat. This was because I was overcome with a sense of crisis that if I didn't make a proper excuse now, I would end up not dying even if I were to die.

"Well, I'm just a subordinate following orders from above. While carrying out a mission, Yakan's information got confused... ... ."

* * *