440

440. Reunion (2)

At Seongjin's sudden shout, the coachman, who was suddenly struck by lightning while sleeping, was startled and pulled the reins.

Shake!

As the carriage shakes violently and stops, Sir Martha, who was sleeping in the corner, suddenly opens his eyes.

"Why are you making such a fuss all of a sudden? Kid. "Just one more day and we'll reach Regina!"

The coachman, who soon realized the situation, harshly criticized Seongjin. Although he spoke impeccably, his speech had a thick Ortona-like accent.

"I should have delivered it by now. "We are going to eat, so please send us to the village."

"This little boy... ... !"

The coachman looked embarrassed at the sudden flock.

"That can't be said. Every express delivery service has its own policy. So, once you entrust yourself to the free underpass, follow the usage rules until the end!"

"No matter how 'special delivery' is, it has to be done to the extent possible. How many days have you been starving us? "If you treat people like luggage, you don't really think of them as burdens, do you?"

"I was starving... ? "No, are you serious about that?"

The coachman glanced sideways at Seongjin's feet with a puzzled expression on his face. There were traces of snacks scattered all over the floor of the wagon that couldn't be hidden.

But Seongjin lifted his chin with a shameless look on his face.

"Is that really your way? Are you protecting the organization's secrets by secretly starving outsiders to death?"

"Say something that makes sense! Starvation? From the looks of it, you and your group are still in good spirits, right?"

"what? So, the meals that are currently being provided to others were only given to us, right?"

"No, that kind of unreasonableness... ... !"

My luggage, which had been quiet up to now, suddenly became a very serious issue as to what was wrong with it. The coachman was so dumbfounded that he couldn't respond properly and just muttered.

Then Masain, who was staring blankly at their scuffle, asked Owen.

"Sir, what is happening all of a sudden?"

But the answer I got back was not very encouraging.

"Mores is very hungry, brother. I said I would work hard to feed myself... ... ."

"... yes?"

"Well listen, brother. I went and did all the daily quests that I normally wouldn't do, right? I thought that by working like that, I was able to eat at least one more. I did... ... ."

Masain could not ask him any more questions. Because she noticed that Owen seemed more discouraged than ever. The chicken's fur, drooping from the night dew, is so pitiful.

Meanwhile, Seongjin's fierce harassment continued. The way she cries out at every word her coachman says is quite obnoxious.

In the end, the coachman could not bear it anymore and quietly changed the point.

"Wasn't this all already discussed in advance? "I understand you already made a pact with Giovanni that you will never delve into other nearby bases?"

Seongjin snorted inwardly.

I didn't think he would have entrusted the express delivery to just anyone, but this coachman was also informed about the details of the transaction with Giovanni. This probably means that it is not a simple terminal transport method.