435

435. Secretary of the Immortal (8)

The child must have been greatly shocked. Perhaps she, who believed and followed him as her family, felt deeply betrayed by this. Masain thought so at first.

However, what he actually discovered in Mores' eyes was his own fear, foolishness, and incompetence that he had tried so hard to hide.

Masain was completely dismantled in that incomprehensible gaze.

I feel like an insignificant soul standing before the judgment seat of the Absolute.

The feeling of having one's weak essence completely exposed.

The feeling of falling into an endless abyss and ultimately being completely swallowed up in darkness... ... .

"... ... ."

Blink.

That magical, strange time disappeared the moment the child blinked once.

Mores slowly got up from his seat on his own and immediately started fiddling with the toys on the floor without saying a word.

"... Lowering."

"huh? why?"

"... ... ."

Masain was left speechless by the casual question.

Fortunately, the awkward moment passed quickly. After a while, Logan returned to the playroom carrying some nice-smelling teacups.

His eyes widened when he found Mores sitting on the floor.

"Why are you doing this? Mores. Are you sick? "The aurors are very disturbed?"

He was so sharp that it was hard to believe that he had just turned six. Then Mores answered with a slightly sullen expression.

"no? It's not?"

"I don't think it's true, right? "You're obviously not feeling well somewhere right now."

Logan put down his teacup and hurriedly approached Mores. Then he began to carefully examine his brother's condition with his sharp eyes.

"what? You have a lump on your head. "What happened?"

"I don't know. "Nothing happened."

Masain sensed a slight tremor in that stubborn answer, and only then did she realize that the child was trying hard to suppress his agitated emotions.

'Lord, my God!'

It was absurd. Because I was wallowing in a pitiful sense of self-destruction, I was actually neglecting the hurt and shock my child must have suffered!

"... okay."

Did he feel a strange current flowing between the two? Without asking any more questions, Logan poured divine power into the back of Mores' head.

In that way, Mores went to bed after drinking hush-jang tea, looking quite fine on the outside. And as soon as he laid his head on his pillow he immediately vomited all his tea.

"Yuck!"

It was a concussion.

* * *

After that incident, Masain's face became increasingly darker.

I tried hard to act as if nothing had happened. However, even after that, red curse letters appeared on Mores' body from time to time, and Masain became increasingly afraid to approach her child.

It was clear that Mores had also noticed such changes in Massain. When he entered the Cheongjang Labyrinth, he greeted me with a bright face as usual, but he no longer hugged me warmly or clung to his arm without hesitation like before.