Preference 79. Something he let's you borrow...

Luke: His Red Flannel

You usually wouldn't ask, just take it off the hanger and put it on. You knew that he wouldn't mind if you did that but you also didn't care. You would just take it and put it on as you do the laundry or just to sit around the house. Sometimes he would walk into the house to find you laying on the couch fast asleep in his flannel and he'd just smile at the view. Other times, when he's on tour, he would be looking for it to wear at the show only to get a picture from you moments later with you in the flannel and your hair in a messy bun, making him grin and shake his head.

Ashton: His ACDC Shirt

You would usually ask first, making sure it was okay to use since you were usually on tour with him and wasn't sure if he was going to wear it for the show. He would find that cute, chuckling and kissing your forehead as he said you could before grabbing another shirt and heading out to perform but not before he would get a glimpse of you in it with a pair of your short shorts or ripped skinny jeans. Afterwards, he would be the first off the stage, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing you deeply, whispering how great you looked in his shirt.

Calum: His Grey Beanie

You both had gotten beanies together, but sometimes you both would be in such a hurry that you would take the wrong you; you'd grab his grey one and he'd grab your (colored beanie) one. Though, neither of you cared at all. You loved wearing his, it would sometimes smell like his conditioner so you would always be able to get through the day with the fact that his scent calmed you down. And of course he was the same but yours smelt of your perfume, making him smile every time the wind below towards him, your smell catching his nose.

Michael: His Black Snapback

You usually didn't like wearing his things but you enjoyed wearing his snapback. For some reason, you liked the fact that his hat fit your head just a tiny bit and you wanted to have something of his while he was on tour. So, you usually asked him if you could have it before he went on tour, he having worn it for a month straight so his scent still fresh on it once you put it on. He found it cute, loved seeing you in his snapback. He even oved when the fans took pictures with you and tagged him and how great you look in it, making him smile as he saved them because you were in them.