Preference 17. The boys find out about you two...

Luke: You giggled when Luke pecked your cheek and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Luke~. Stop. The others will be back soon," you said, smiling at him.

"They went shopping for food. We have time," he said, smiling. "I just wanna cuddle with you for a while longer."

You and Luke started dating a month ago but you had to keep your relationship a secret from the boys. The reason being is because you were Ashtons cousin but he treats you like a sister so he was very protective of you. You knew that him and Luke were like brothers but you still didn't know how he would react to you dating one of his best friends, and you didn't want to find out if the reaction was going to be a bad one.

"They left half an hour ago, Lukey~. They'll be back any minute," you said, looking at the clock above the tv.

"One more kiss?"

You giggled at the pout on his lips and nodded. "One more wouldn't hurt I guess," you said, smiling as you leaned down slightly to peck his lips.

Before your lips touched his, the door opened and the boys walked in, stopping in their tracks. You blushed and looked at them as Luke looked up at you with a raised eyebrow since you guys were sitting on the couch and his back was to the door. "What?" he asked, turning his head to look where you were looking before freezing. "Shit."

There stood the boys: Ashton in front of Michael and Calum. Michael had a grin on his face as he held out his hand towards Calum who grumbled something and put something in Michaels hand.

"I-It's not what it looks like, Ash!" you said, shaking your head.

"It looks like my cousin is sitting in my best mates lap, kissing," Ashton said, raising an eyebrow. "Though I don't see why you guys had to hide this from me."

"W-Wait, you knew?" Luke asked, eyes wide.

"Of course I knew. You guys are terrible at hiding it. I mean, you both sneak glances at each other when you think no one's looking, you both leave the room separately to use the bathroom or get something from the kitchen then come back at the same time. It's kind of hard not to know," he explained, smiling slightly. "I'm fine with you guys dating. But if you do anything else, use protection." He grinned and walked towards the kitchen with Michael and Calum behind him.

"We haven't done anything like that!" you yelled, blushing like crazy along with Luke.

"I guess...it turned out good," Luke said, looking up at you.

You nodded and looked down. "I guess so."

It was silent for awhile before he spoke with a grin, "Can I have that kiss now?"

Ashton: You heard a quiet knock on your hotel door and opened it quickly, pulling Ashton in then closing the door. "Ash! What are you doing?" you whisper-yelled at him.

"I wanted to see you~," he said, pulling you into a hug. "It's hard not hugging you in public without the fans giving you hate or in front of the boys without them making comments."

Your facial expression softened and you sighed, wrapping your arms around him. "I know, Ash. But the boys are just having fun. They don't mean nothing by it," you said, gripping his shirt. "And the hate is dying down."

He was about to say something when there was a knock on the door making you both freeze. "Y/N! Have you seen Ashton? We need to get to the arena to rehearse," you heard Calum say.

"Have you tried the bus? He may already be there," you said, pushing Ashton behind the door before you opened it.

"Someone said they saw him come here. I mean, he's not with Mikey or Luke and he isn't in our room or on the bus so he'd be here, right?"