Preference 81. Movie Outfit (Jeans version)

Luke:

You weren't one for being classy on dates. You'd rather stay in and watch Netflix but since Luke had just gotten back from tour and asked you to the movies, even if it was with his band mates, you decided to get out of your pajamas and try and look nice for your boyfriend even if it was the movies. But that didn't mean you would put on a dress so you pulled out your favorite blue, ripped, skinny jeans and a black top. You kept your hair down to show off your waves but also so you could wear your fedora. You put on some eyeliner You kept your piercings the same, knowing Luke and them didn't mind them, and walked out to meet Luke waiting for you on your porch.

Ashton:

Ashton:

You were just getting over a cold and the worst part was it was just getting warmer but of course the weather had to be a douche and suddenly drop. You'd groan and drag yourself out of bed as the house phone rang, your phone dead, and answer it to be asked if you wanted to go to the movies with your best friend. So, naturally, you dressed to stay warm, the theater being cold inside too. So, you pulled on some skinny jeans with a few holes in them and a long sleeve shirt before brushing and putting your hair up. You kept your makeup simple, nothing that would make it look like you were wearing any at all. When you heard a horn outside, you grabbed your bag and walked out to see Ashton waiting for you.

Calum:

Calum:

You weren't into dates or movies or even boys for that matter. Well, you liked boys but to your family, school was the most important thing as well as looking the part of a smart girl. But when you met Calum, you started to change yourself for you and your grades didn't falter one bit so your parents didn't say anything. So, when he asked you out on your first date, being that he never asked you out before cause you were just friends, to the movies, you were nervous to say the least. So, you pulled on some navy blue skinny jeans and one of the shirts your mom got you that you actually did like, keeping your hair down and curled, you put your fedora on. You put on some lip gloss and a bit of eyeliner and eye shadow before you heard a knock at your door. Grabbing your bag and keys, you quickly made your way out the door and blushed when he kissed your cheek and grabbed your hand.

Michael:

Michael:

You were like Michael, you were into the same things he was into. But, being a girly girl wasn't you all the time. So, when he had called you last minute to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies with him and the boys, you agreed and pulled on your black ripped skinny jeans, black tank top, and a red flannel, one of Michaels' that you had stolen before he left for tour. He didn't mind, he laughed when he realized you took it. You put on some lip gloss, not liking makeup as much as many girls do, and winged your eyeliner. When Michael came to pick you up, you both laughed at the fact you were both wearing black ripped skinny jeans.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you guys are enjoy these! I'm having fun with them because I have a log of outfit ideas. ^~^ Anyway, thank you for reading!

Ciao, lovelies.
Savvy~😉😘