Preference 32. You fall asleep on another member...

Luke: "Luke! Help!"

"With what?"

"Your girlfriend fell asleep on me and is hugging me too death."

Luke looked up from his phone at Ashton and smiled. "She does love to hug in her sleep," he said, getting up and walking over to pick you up.

"Well she has a death grip. How do you sleep with that?"

"Easy; I don't struggle. Her grip only tightens when you struggle," Luke said, smiling when you snuggled into his arms. "I'm gonna take her to her actual bed now."

Ashton: You yawned as your eyes started to droop a little and you laid your head on Calums shoulder. "Where are they?" you mumbled, eyes closing slowly.

"They had to find money to pay the pizza boy. They should be back any minute," Calum said, throwing a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

A few minutes later, the boys came back into the living room with the pizzas only to find both you and Calum asleep. Your head was laying on his shoulder as his head laid on top of your head.

Ashton grinned and shook his head, grabbing a blanket to cover you two up. "It's a good thing these two are cousins," he said, taking a quick picture to post on Twitter later.

Calum: "Calum!" Michael yelled from the living room.

"What?!" Calum yelled from the kitchen.

"Y/N fell asleep on me and I can't get her off me without touching her!"

Calum let out a laugh then made his way into the living room. "Were you being still?" he asked, looking at you laying in Michaels' lap.

"Yes! I was into the game and she was watching then the next thing I know, I've turned into a human pillow for your girlfriend," Michael explained, hands in the air. "I'm afraid to touch her."

Calum laughed and picked you up. "I'll get her to bed."

Michael: "Lukey," you whined, coughing,

"Yeah?" he asked, looking away from the tv to look at you.

"Can I cuddle with you until Mikey comes back?"

"I don't see why not."

You moved closer to him and cuddled up to his side as he wrapped his arms around you and continued watching tv. In a few minutes, Luke looked down to see you had fallen asleep on him.

"Well, I'm gone for ten minutes and I come back to this," Michael said, smirking.

"Is she always like this when she's sick?" Luke asked, looking over at him.

"All the time," Michael replied, chuckling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This one was so funny to write because Michaels is so me right now because I'm sick as well. XD

Ciao, lovelies!
Savvy~😉😘