Announcement

Hey everyone! I know that I haven't updated my books lately but I do have a good reason, one that will be explained soon enough. FOr now, I wanted to make an announcement about my stories;

Whenever I read other collections of preferences for One Direction or 5 Seconds of Summer, I always seem to find the same exact story in certain ones; they have the same puncutation, writing style, as well as other things. But they never say that they didn't write the story and in the comments everyone is thanking the person who posted it thinking that they wrote it...

But in reality, they just copy and pasted becaused they either are too lazy to write their own thing, don't know how to write, or just don't feel like writing. But they never give the credit to the person who actually wrote it. Though you can never tell who wrote it because you find that same story in other peoples collection. 

All my stories, every single one that I post; those have all been written by me, all of them. I've put everything into my stories so you, my readers, can enjoy what I have written for you. I post all my stories on my tumblr too. I never copy another writer and if I did, I'd first before I did and I would give them the credit for it too. 

So, if you have read my stories and see another collection with the exact same writing style and prompt as what Ive posted, please, tell me. 

My writing is everything to me, it helps me get my emotions out. It's who I am. I love my writing and every day my writing style is changing and improving but I do not want my stories to be stolen and someone else to take credit for something that I have worked so hard on. 

Every single person on Wattpad or Tumblr or any type of website for writers puts everything they have into their stories not just for them but for their readers. That's what it means to be a writer. You wanna have them on the edge of every word, you want them to feel what the character is feeling, you want them to understand the character because it's something you've worked so hard on. 

But when other people just copy and paste what you worked hard on and don't even bother to either ask or name you as the creator of the original story, everything you put into that story means nothing because they didn't give you the credit you deserved. That's not a writer; that's plagurism and stealing someone elses master piece. 

This is a site for writers to grow on, to share what they worked hard on. So what if it's something simple like a preference? It's still something you wrote and you should get the credit you deserve. 

That's my opinion whenever I see the same story I just read from someone else's collection in anothers. I can't get my stories copyright probably and even if I could, that wouldn't matter. But I work hard on my writing because I want to become an author in the near future and I love giving my readers something to look forward to reading. 

I'm sorry for the rant and I do hope that everyone understands that this is my opinion. 

Ciao, lovelies!
~SavvyWriter101